Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i sold my rotas with in a week o Honda tech , they was all on it like white on rice

Comment

Oh hay i like the sound of that. I'm gonna save up some money and sell these. thanks for your help gaiz.

Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
        Oh hay i like the sound of that. I'm gonna save up some money and sell these. thanks for your help gaiz.
        im 100 percent certain that the guy who buys your wheels is going to come out of North hollywood the ricer capital of los angeles

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Originally posted by happycamper View Post
          im 100 percent certain that the guy who buys your wheels is going to come out of North hollywood the ricer capital of los angeles
          Wouldn't doubt that for a second. The one thing i hate about going to any ricer capital is the 'nod of approval' i get from the drivers of the fast and fruityious'd out civics :dot:

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
            Wouldn't doubt that for a second. The one thing i hate about going to any ricer capital is the 'nod of approval' i get from the drivers of the fast and fruityious'd out civics :dot:
            at least they don't ask you what 1/4 mile times you run. When that question pops up I pretty much say I take minutes

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

i think a calendar is a better measure.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                i think a calendar is a better measure.

Comment

Holy smokes.... Had a good day today.. what about you e-tards?

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Started my new job, and got the good news on the new pad up north. good day all around.
                    HDE30 <3

Comment

Got a parking ticket -_-
                      was parked in the fire lane/zone (whatever you wanna call it) for about 5 to 7 minutes max with the hazard lights on. Came home from staples, went up to my house for those few minutes, came back down to find the red/white envelope on my windshield.
                      Is there anything I can do at this point? fuck the police errr parking enforcement :hitler:
                      Last edited by Ayman; 06-17-2011, 12:32 AM.

Comment

just came back from the irwindale drag race's...wow! domestic cars seriously dominate Drag racing and can make your ears bleed.

fastest car of the day was a 67 mustang
                        1/8th of a mile in 5.25 at around 140mph
                        ]

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                          just came back from the irwindale drag race's...wow! domestic cars seriously dominate Drag racing and can make your ears bleed.

holyshit , a 1/8th mile in 5.2 secs @ 140 , did it have like 1000hp?

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                            Damn how much power did it have..

On another Note, Does anyone know if all late models came pre-wired for fogs? Trying to help someone, but cant physically get to their car until the weekend.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                              Damn how much power did it have..

On another Note, Does anyone know if all late models came pre-wired for fogs? Trying to help someone, but cant physically get to their car until the weekend.
                              i think every e30 was pre-wired or had fogs, look under the bumper

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                                i have no specs on the engine or how much hp/tq it put out. i just know it rocked my ears as it flew past...

may not look as fast in the video. but it was damn quick.
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X