This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
    tint is cheap dude, for the price of tint what else could you buy for your car?
    gasoline.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
      anyone know how to get good gas mileage out of an m20?
      have the MPG needle when on the freeway at 40,

I avg today at 24mpg , thats driving from my place to sylmar , around there and back. then in PV and around town. I did how ever use up 20 bux in gas for the day lol. And no i wasnt driving easy , if you have driving with or around me im not a "lazy" driver :D

On a good day i can avg about 27mpg.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        4 pintle injectors and a 2.93 diff. Also gut it to 2200lbs and you should get 30mpg.
        19lb injectors?
        i know a lower diff would be great, i hate my 3.73. its nice and all, but damn wastes gas like a mofo. i want to gut my trunk.

btw nigel, would you know why my battery keeps on dying every morning, its a new battery, and my alternator works just fine. its gotta be a bad ground somewhere huh?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

gasoline.
          Maybe its worth if the car isnt a DD then you will have gas for 2 weeks, me idk im pretty bad on driving, i put like 15bux in every 2 days lol

Comment

19lb injectors?
            i know a lower diff would be great, i hate my 3.73. its nice and all, but damn wastes gas like a mofo. i want to gut my trunk.

btw nigel, would you know why my battery keeps on dying every morning, its a new battery, and my alternator works just fine. its gotta be a bad ground somewhere huh?
            check the ground or your + connector.
            I had this issue, was my battery.
            In the past on my 318 it was my alt. wire loose ,so it wasnt charging the batt.

Comment

Maybe its worth if the car isnt a DD then you will have gas for 2 weeks, me idk im pretty bad on driving, i put like 15bux in every 2 days lol
              i go through a whole damn tank in 3 days. its really annoying now. im contemplating trading someone with a 318is.

my feedback thread

Comment

i go through a whole damn tank in 3 days. its really annoying now. im contemplating trading someone with a 318is.
                i did 20 bux in gas just going to sfv and back , fun on the freeways :D

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
                  anyone have experience with carpet dash covers?
                  yea, i hate them.

anyone know how to get good gas mileage out of an m20?
                  :rofl:
                  sigpic

Comment

i went through 3/4 tank going to anaheim and back the other day.
                    im taking my chip out. fvck 91 octane prices.

my feedback thread

Comment

i went through 3/4 tank going to anaheim and back the other day.
                      im taking my chip out. fvck 91 octane prices.
                      87 vs 91 prices dont make a diffrence dude, on a fill up you only save a whooping 2-3 bux

Comment

91 octane v 89 or 87 octane wont do shit to your wallet,

its $1.50 - $3.00 difference depending on how cheap you want to be about it.
                        if you really want to watch your mpg, just don't rev as high, keep on the low end
                        of the powerband, easy throttle toes, and coast.

otherwise buy an m42.

*edit, f<3ck you ben and being on this like a hobo on a ham sandwich.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
                          91 octane v 89 or 87 octane wont do shit to your wallet,

its $1.50 - $3.00 difference depending on how cheap you want to be about it.
                          if you really want to watch your mpg, just don't rev as high, keep on the low end
                          of the powerband, easy throttle toes, and coast.

otherwise buy an m42.
                          this ^^

i just said this ......
                          :P

Comment

apparently you didn't see my ninja edit.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
                              apparently you didn't see my ninja edit.
                              :giggle: sorry didnt see it lol

Comment

$6 to Castro's and back to my pad lol,

SUP.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X