Clear All

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
    hopefully this sunday but we'll see...
    specs?

Comment

all i will hint is a m20...

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
        Crank sensor or TPS or the fuel pressure regulator?
        i hope its something small like that. i do have a spare tps somewhere. ill get a regulator as well. i think img gonna check my timimg i have reasons to believe is a bit off

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          IIRC Mo has a homie in Carson that uses 3M stuff, that's the best shit. Talk to him
          Moooo, where are you? I've got two cars that need tinting!
          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberslowETA View Post
            Does anyone ever make it out to the Wednesday Night Sherman Oaks Euro Meet? I know Travis and PReta make it out occasionally. It would be tight to see some more E30 representation.
            yeahhh we need more e30s reppin!
            Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            tOUCH MAI BODy!
            see your rocking my car as your avy. :up:
            Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
            Nope my buddy has it in AZ. It's BS bc I was doing flow of traffic. C'mon, 80 at 2am?
            damn that blows. i was going 85 on sunday at 530am and 2 chps flew past me.
            Can I contest based on flow of traffic? I was pacing a van for thirty minutes, and I got snagged.i admit(ted) being above the limit, but it was not in any way dangerous.
            yep, you were pacing yourself with a van and there was nobody on the freeway so driving conditions were safe.
            recommend a tint shop in or near the south bay?
            there's a place near my house who do superb fine work for a great price with lifetime warranty in an out in an hours time.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

recommend a tint shop in or near the south bay?
              I know of a few good places. I'll get the specifics for you. What cars?

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              IIRC Mo has a homie in Carson that uses 3M stuff, that's the best shit. Talk to him
              3M is not the best. Its just the best known good tint. You won't find that shit on a Lambo thats for sure. That is if the owner is not a cheap ass.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                prob his datsun and the e30

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

nice kalim job is the tuning sorted out yet or still working on it? I know whose next on your chop shop list :rofl:

In other news I will be back in a e30 pretty soon:pimp:
                  About time you found a car! :D

I recoded all of the relevant modules except the DME, so no warning lights except for one SES error where the DME is looking for the trans computer and doesn't see it. I'm trying to set up one piece of bmw software to take care of that.

Originally posted by accident View Post
                  I don't even have progman lol. Link me? :D

I picked up the thinkpad for like $106 shipped on ebay. setting it all up now. do you have AIM?
                  It's all in the bf.c threads.
                  Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Some of the earlier links in the 2nd thread are dead, but there are updated ones that were posted later.

Man, that laptop is cheap. Hmm...
                  Nah, I don't go on AIM anymore.

all i will hint is a m20...
                  -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                  Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                  Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                  Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                  Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

man i love my eta. been driving around everywhere and been pulling hard and she has been keeping me going pretty fast. no problems and no getting hot. im happy :) hit 120 between on ramps (about a mile ) Mmmmm and with the front dropped she finally is looking a bit better. now for the rear (going on sat). haha im in love all over again <3
                    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                    Got Drop?? ;-)
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    But of course
                    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post

3M is not the best. Its just the best known good tint. You won't find that shit on a Lambo thats for sure. That is if the owner is not a cheap ass.
                      Yeah its not the best but one of the best.. And it also looks good and he will do it for pretty cheap, let me know mike..
                      http://MoHamouiPhoto.com/ ITS HERE GUYS!!

Comment

Originally posted by edirtymo View Post
                        Yeah its not the best but one of the best.. And it also looks good and he will do it for pretty cheap, let me know mike..
                        You should tint yours.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                          You should tint yours.
                          I would, but theres a few things ahead of that on the list bro ;)
                          http://MoHamouiPhoto.com/ ITS HERE GUYS!!

Comment

anyone know how to get good gas mileage out of an m20?

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by edirtymo View Post
                              I would, but theres a few things ahead of that on the list bro ;)
                              tint is cheap dude, for the price of tint what else could you buy for your car?

Comment

4 pintle injectors and a 2.93 diff. Also gut it to 2200lbs and you should get 30mpg.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X