Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saturday in the afternoon. were coming from Williams, az the last day. I just hope the snow around albequerque gets cleaned up.
    HDE30 <3

Comment

Oh hey...

More pix? K if you insist...

Bahaha this looks so funny X) (undersized tire on that wheel)

Camber!

All kinds of bumpers :nice:

Driveway casualty X(

Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
      Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
      Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post

Driveway casualty X(

fuhhhhhh that shit is still in the back seat

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
          That shit has happened to me twice in traffic. I still stop gracefully pick up the lip, put it in the car and keep driving even if on a red light........
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

lol
            This thread delivers.
            -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
            Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
            Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
            Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
            Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

been trying to fix the screw tab for the e28 spoiler and nothing works.

double sided tape it is
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
                LOL is it an easy fix?

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                That shit has happened to me twice in traffic. I still stop gracefully pick up the lip, put it in the car and keep driving even if on a red light........
                G status right there haha

Oh yeah, we also rode in this car beast
                Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                  been trying to fix the screw tab for the e28 spoiler and nothing works.

double sided tape it is
                  picture of problem?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

THIS

But i already have somee double sided tape on it.when it come off someday ill try and fix it again
                    ]

Comment

THIS[/URL]

But i already have somee double sided tape on it.when it come off someday ill try and fix it again
                      ahh, im sure itll hold.
                      btw, i have that same desk lamp, i just turned mine off! haha ikea ftw.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

detailed the vert today, made me happy. Allmost had a nice stage pic with the owners e46 vert , he was getting his detailed too.

Comment

^ i think you need a rear window. just maybe.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                            ahh, im sure itll hold.
                            btw, i have that same desk lamp, i just turned mine off! haha ikea ftw.
                            hell yea ikea da shiit! yeah i tried to work it out for hours. but when mounted just didnt hold. so double sided tape if my best option
                            Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                            detailed the vert today, made me happy. Allmost had a nice stage pic with the owners e46 vert , he was getting his detailed too.

looks clean!!!!
                            ive been contemplating getting my car detailed. but was told that theres nothing you can do about the metallic fading.
                            ]

Comment

hell yea ikea da shiit! yeah i tried to work it out for hours. but when mounted just didnt hold. so double sided tape if my best option

looks clean!!!!
                              ive been contemplating getting my car detailed. but was told that theres nothing you can do about the metallic fading.
                              i hear ya on that. Mine matallic , clear is coming off on teh trunk and theres some burn marks on the hood. Only thing i can really do its wax ,wax,wax alot and use a rubbing compound , some glaz etc etc. got all the info from the detail guy at work. I had to do the same thing to my red eta. When I got it from joey it was pretty much pink, after waxing every week for a ferw months the paint looked great. I hope doing this to the very ill have the same outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                                i hear ya on that. Mine matallic , clear is coming off on teh trunk and theres some burn marks on the hood. Only thing i can really do its wax ,wax,wax alot and use a rubbing compound , some glaz etc etc. got all the info from the detail guy at work. I had to do the same thing to my red eta. When I got it from joey it was pretty much pink, after waxing every week for a ferw months the paint looked great. I hope doing this to the very ill have the same outcome.
                                did waxing that often really help? my clear coat isnt pealing off, just looks like there are a million scratches underneath it. I was told that rubbing, waxing, etc. wouldn't do much at all
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X