This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
    thanks joey for helping me out! got my car back on the road. :)
    you're welcome ,hope everything goes well :)
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning people.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

become like joey and collect them :rofl:

sup r3v

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
          Afternoon guys.;) My dad scored on a 91 318is 5 speed 123k white/black int super clean w/zender side skirts,crack free dash for 1g. It was a trade in at a kia dealer a friend of mine is a tech at. SCORE !!!!
          Hmmmm, could this be the car you're talking about??

Nice score Terry and good for your friend to be a lookout for the nice deal. :up:
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

My dad decided to rejoin the e30 community. He GOT LUCKY. He wants to sell the zender side skirts.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

My dad decided to rejoin the e30 community. He GOT LUCKY. He wants to sell the zender side skirts.
              That car has a lot of potential (minus ricer rims + IS lip) could be a nice stock height lookerrrr. ;
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I already talked to him into getting eibach prokit springs to getrid of the wheel gap and get a e28 rear spolier and different wheels which i have. Dont worry at all,i am taking care of my pops and hooking him up.;)

Comment

Anyone local have a PS3? Just picked up GT5 with a gift certificate yesterday and was wondering if anyone's been playing :)

Comment

damn nice find indeed congrats, if only I could be so lucky :rofl: car shopping is really frustrating lately...

Comment

Originally posted by mammoth_e30 View Post
                      Anyone local have a PS3? Just picked up GT5 with a gift certificate yesterday and was wondering if anyone's been playing :)
                      Yes i am on level 20

Comment

I already talked to him into getting eibach prokit springs to getrid of the wheel gap and get a e28 rear spolier and different wheels which i have. Dont worry at all,i am taking care of my pops and hooking him up.;)
                        Dam, is your dad down to roll hard like that?? How old is he? I'd think sport suspension would be better. But idk... I know mine is a daily go-kart

Regardless, nice find!
                        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

That is what i am going to use.

Comment

Wait, so what is he gonna run then?
                            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Yes i am on level 20

got to level 4 last night. PSN name? i'm colbytwentytwo

Comment

Originally posted by mammoth_e30 View Post
                                was going to buy one but ehh 300 bux isnt worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X