X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
    Late model alpine 5 lug m50 swapped lsd with ds1s and sport seats for $3k
    Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
    guess the words out yes I picked up the 5 lug it has a really rough idle just got back from the wilmington yard with a "new" intake boot and MAF it runs a bit better but is still hunting...I need to get a bracket or something for the airbox as it's loose now...Going to get an alignment tomorrow omar's guy wasn't there today :( But honestly after all the hell I've been through I feel like I waited out for a good car that needs a bit of work to be great...

Feels great to be back in a e30...Only problems really are bodywork and the LSD. The 2.93 is reeaaaallllly bad for this engine I need to get a 3.73 at least asap. Also need to get some sensors so my temp gauge works odometer is broken and I have a CEL which sucks because what good is a CARB cert if I need a funny smog to pass =/
    Don't you DARE try and whine to me about that car! I was itching all night about it. Idk if you wanna go as far as 3.73 though...I feel like it's barely long enough for the m20.
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I hope your joking with the whine comment, no car is perfect and he priced his accordingly. It's a great deal for the car and once it all gets sorted out it will look fantastic but in the meantime it's a work in progress for sure.

The 3.73 isn't long enough I agree, the M50 really needs a 3.25 or 3.46 but those are hard to come by and I feel the 2.93 is even worse off than the 3.73 for the engine...

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
        Fuk no! I need me one Loved them before e30's (and yet I forget the chassis code lol)

Edit: @ ethirtyiS
        right? ive always loved the straight body lines. then i saw the e30 and was in love!
        oh yea that's a e38 fyi and yes those are quite sick. Be badass if you could find a 740i sport with a 6 speed so rare to find stateside from the factory...
        hell yeah, they are so bad ass. id love one slammed along with my e30.
        so sick, especially in a manual.

btw people,
        im parting out an eta!
        anyone need anything let me know!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

what the hell travis? is that why you asked me how to hotwire?
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Wait, Travis hotwired an eta, is parting it out in his chop shop, and Mike is an accessory to the crime?!

AWESOME!!!
            -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
            Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
            Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
            Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
            Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
              what the hell travis? is that why you asked me how to hotwire?
              mike mike mike. i told you not to say anything on here about it. and i told you to not use my OTHER alias name.
              Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
              Wait, Travis hotwired an eta, is parting it out in his chop shop, and Mike is an accessory to the crime?!

AWESOME!!!
              well i actually just used a screw driver to the ignition housing. didnt want to wait to hotwire, it was a tight situation.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

went to willow springs just to spectate. was the shit! cant wait to take the e30
                ]

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  mike mike mike. i told you not to say anything on here about it. and i told you to not use my OTHER alias name.

well i actually just used a screw driver to the ignition housing. didnt want to wait to hotwire, it was a tight situation.
                  That's the best kind of situation. >:]
                  -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                  Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                  Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                  Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                  Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    Good morning gais...........and puto and pato.

Lol
                    Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                    Who is who ?
                    :rofl:
                    sigpic

Comment

That's the best kind of situation. >:]

my feedback thread

Comment

oh yea that's a e38 fyi and yes those are quite sick. Be badass if you could find a 740i sport with a 6 speed so rare to find stateside from the factory...
                        Thanks for the info! I have an ever present opportunity to pick up 5spd m50(?) e34 for cheap with e38 wheels. But I really would rather spend money on my eta and save for the actual e38 lol

Yeah. I didn't mind the cold too much. Spent most of the time indoors with family anyway.

Oh cool trade. Did you install the muffler yet? Any drone?
                        Yep! Jake did it for me real fast. And there is drone but not to the point where its unbearable. Radio takes care of most of it lol

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                        right? ive always loved the straight body lines. then i saw the e30 and was in love!

hell yeah, they are so bad ass. id love one slammed along with my e30.
                        so sick, especially in a manual.

btw people,
                        im parting out an eta!
                        anyone need anything let me know!
                        Agreed!

And do you have straight bumper surrounds?? haha also the interior door trim that goes around the handle. And the knee bolster. Dam, now that I think about it my interior needs some work lol
                        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                          Thanks for the info! I have an ever present opportunity to pick up 5spd m50(?) e34 for cheap with e38 wheels. But I really would rather spend money on my eta and save for the actual e38 lol
                          how much are we talking here(not that i have any financial situation to care)? i have a soft spot for 5spd e34s. especially if they're white, no offense.

also, your turns are being mailed monday. they are cut, i just need to get an envelope and walk them in. fucking flake.

since financial aid saved my ass from the meat grinder, i put in my :)'s

1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Like 2500ish But then I've also known the guy since I was 5. But then again he and his GF just bought an e39 sport... So he may just want it gone lol either way, he's offered more than once.

Oh and it's white ;)

Cool about the lights man, completed your front end perfectly! And thanks for the turns! Should get everyone off my back about how I "broke" them X(
                            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Looks good mike!^^^
                              Still waiting for mine from the motherland...been nearly 3weeks now :( .

Matt, good job dude. I meet that guy about a year ago. I got my cheap muffler from him ( for the eta ) saw him on the way to a meet and 6 months later at dockweiler. That car was a deal. Sorry to hear John didnt jump on it lol. Happy you got a PB swapped car now lol, isnt that what you wanted and havnt had a e30 for like 8 months becuz of lol. Looking forword to see you at some meets dude.

Comment

Thanks ben although I am hoping some of the minor problems are easy fixes and not something more severe like a head gasket...

Comment

Working...
                                X