X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at this page

-NICK

Comment

its MOVIE time at work....what to watch????........
      sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Anyone down to do control arms this sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
          its MOVIE time at work....what to watch????........
          I have on VHS with me 90,92,94 FIA WORLD RALLY video tapes. :up:
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            I'm texting the new owner, he said he paid you 5k for that POS and you keep prettending about it being a great car, when in reality it was only a $1500 car, cardinal interior included.
            oh pish posh, it was crimson ;)

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
              Never touched a thing on that car. I told him not to buy it. ;)

you told me not to buy it for 2500.
              don't get me wrong though, i'm glad i spent that much on that car even with a shredded guibo and sway bar delete :rofl:
              Last edited by Ayman; 08-12-2011, 10:57 AM.

Originally posted by yert315
              Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by rlddlr53 View Post
                I put 10$ apa tie rods on that 89 325is I sold
                That's a really dick move you pulled there , you sell your car for top dollar & put on crappy stuff .

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                  That's a really dick move you pulled there , you sell your car for top dollar & put on crappy stuff .
                  Get used to that dude, most shaddy people will pull crap like that on any car. I'm not bashing on "riddlr" I'm just giving heads up about such a thing.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Front and rear antiroll bar delete? If you need a rear I have a sport rear :rofl:

Comment

sup, got work hella early today..eyes burns...

Comment

What did i tell you about sniff that shit ben.............of course Its gonna burn your eyes.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                          What did i tell you about sniff that shit ben.............of course Its gonna burn your eyes.
                          lol lol

Comment

so i was thinking of doing a live mix show today who is down to join the chat room and chill to some music????

Comment

DJ, my buddy is beginning to try and bust into the DJing scene. Would you be able to give him a few pointers?

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                                DJ, my buddy is beginning to try and bust into the DJing scene. Would you be able to give him a few pointers?
                                yeah tell him to hit me up when ever... also tune in tonight ill post the link later on tonight ill be doing LIVE

Comment

Working...
                                X