This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by priapism View Post
    Can't wait to get my E30 back from the painters, should be this week or next!

Rescued a cat. He looks like Wilford Brimley.
    Diabetus.
    -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
    Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
    Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
    Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
    Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
      no not yet. i hear the prices at lax went up. so i really need to save up. :(
      Im taking mine to VR wheels in City of industry. $200

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

someone buy this, no affiliation

Comment

Originally posted by be34st View Post
          splatter welds

you'd better have caps to cover the ugliness

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

fuck, stupid yard wanted 45 bux for a fuel pump WTF....

if anyone has got a working high pressure pump for a 84-87 325e/i LMK , ill give you 30bux right now!

Comment

That's why I don't go to yards anymore. It's hit and miss but it's also time consuming. Aren't new Walbro's like $79? Besides do you really want to put in another 23+ year old fuel pump?
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Aadlen charged me $18 last time. The pump was brand new too. Receipt was in the trunk. lol. But that was a late model setup. Maybe they charge more for external.

Originally posted by be34st View Post
                I'm considering offering re drill services. Will look as good as LAX but with way less downtime and a better price. Or i can offer a fill only service in case you want to take it to one of those cheap drill spots. I can even make them look better then lax

Last edited by einstein57; 08-16-2011, 01:20 PM.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                  Yes sir, I am trying to get rid of the third brake light on the vert before I paint it so the paint can be faded as long as it is straight. I don't want to have to paint the bottom of the trunk if I can help it so that is why I am looking for DS.

Thanks,

Jim
                  I have one ;)

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                    That's why I don't go to yards anymore. It's hit and miss but it's also time consuming. Aren't new Walbro's like $79? Besides do you really want to put in another 23+ year old fuel pump?
                    well i cant find a walbro for a external pump , i have a early style with two pumps

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    Aadlen charged me $18 last time. The pump was brand new too. Receipt was in the trunk. lol. But that was a late model setup. Maybe they charge more for external.
                    yeah if it was that price then yeah! but 45bux for a junk yard pump? haha no way. Im going to take it right now and clean it up , check wires and such. it will still kick on but i have to tap it.

Comment

Damn Nigel that fill job looks amazing!

Comment

Dip i mention i have a sand blaster too? I can offer cheap sand blasting and powder coating soon as well.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

so i found what looks like a FPR right after the fuel filter. is that normal? i dont remember seening one on my eta it was dirty and part rusty

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                            splatter welds

you'd better have caps to cover the ugliness
                            Have caps indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post

I'm considering offering re drill services. Will look as good as LAX but with way less downtime and a better price. Or i can offer a fill only service in case you want to take it to one of those cheap drill spots. I can even make them look better then lax
                              Hmm let me know. I may be interested. I don't want to wait 10-14 days to get them back from VR

Comment

Thats actually not to bad compared to the 6-8 weeks LAX usually takes.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X