"you get your car, pull the seats out,
    and put Recaro seats in it, pull the wheels out
    and put BBS wheels on it, pull the steering
    wheel off it and put a Momo wheel on it,
    Now you're ready to pull your girlfriend out
    of it and put a new one in it"
    sigpic

Comment

fun facts of the day, m50 non-vanos do not have oil separator's....that rules it out leaving only head gasket and fried piston rings...now the fun begins i am tearing the engine apart to learn from this. if it's the ring's it doesn't matter if i take the head off...if it's the head gasket then i am halfway diy'ing :rofl: if someone gets the car as a non-op then i've done them a favor and done some of the work already either way :rofl:

Comment

would also like to know is there any meets on sundays? All I know that is going on sunday is the nfl games if I dont watch might wanna go hit up a meet

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
        is there a sunday meet this weekend?

Comment

side note does anyone know if e90 top hats fit onto e36 struts like e30's do?

Comment

Originally posted by supkev View Post
            would also like to know is there any meets on sundays? All I know that is going on sunday is the nfl games if I dont watch might wanna go hit up a meet
            Torrance me is this sunday. Sadly i wont be making it, covering a shift and wont be off till 11pm.
            Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
            side note does anyone know if e90 top hats fit onto e36 struts like e30's do?
            I dont think so.

Comment

:( darn...need new top hats...

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                :( darn...need new top hats...
                e90 drop hats time?

EDIT: sorry i didnt read your last post, realized it was for a e36
                ]

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  is there a sunday meet this weekend?
                  id imagine so. its that time of the month
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

Good morning SOCAL ! Going to pick up some springs for my dads car this weekend.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      Good morning SOCAL ! Going to pick up some springs for my dads car this weekend.
                      nice! what springs are you picking up?
                      ]

Comment

H&R sports for a 325is late model. They should be fine on the 318is.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Good morning people.....

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Morning edwin

Comment

I just found out my boss has an 335i motor w/turbos and intake and auto trans complete w/harness for engine sitting in the back of the shop !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                                I just found out my boss has an 335i motor w/turbos and intake and auto trans complete w/harness for engine sitting in the back of the shop !!!!!
                                Swap that shit in for your automagic!
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X