Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya but i needed the temperature sending unit, the one that has two prongs on the thermostat housing. mine broke in half-plastic piece came out of the housing. was glued in by the PO
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
      Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
      Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        Nick. I'd eat a shit load of beans and 7-eleven chili and make his eyes burn. You pick him up from school be fure to pull the power window fuse and put the a/c on recirculate
        lol he always gets a ride with my friend cuz his brother happens to be my brother's partener in crime. I'll tell him to do this for a double win hahaha

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
        @ nickflic3

go drop him off in the desert. seriously
        Contemplating this... Last ditch attempt results in him getting chipotle wth church friends -_-

Originally posted by be34st View Post
        Haha sounds like me and my little brother. Hes 4 years younger than me and a little bigger than me. But he knows not to fuck with me unless he wants to get his shit fucked up. I made sure to establish that fear in him when he was young.
        There was a point in time when this was the case but his life goal has always been to be "stronger" than me and not bossed around (not that I ever do....... )

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
        Wait, has he just been pushing your car around or driving it? Send me a text and I'll help prank!
        Fosho lol
        And if he started it I would have heard it but he just moved it like 2 car lengths from where I left it parked.

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        I need a big favor guys, I'm broke due my recent modifications and car pimpin and I'm still in need of a MoMo hub. Can anyone please sell me one on the very cheap side (almost Nickflick3 cheap = free) or at the least loan me one for Saturday.
        I get the feeling this whole extravagant baller spending spree was just to be less like me

What does an oil check panel light mean? I have plenty of oil that's a nice clear/gold color and the car runs fine other than it flexing the temp gauge a bit... Maybe lose oil level sensor?
        Updated 10/1

Comment

nick!
          fart on his pillow and
          will cause him pink eye lol .
          that would be funny

Comment

^
            i've wanted to know if that's true ever since knocked up.

changed my oil today, looked pretty clean. coolant looked decent too, but a little harder to tell. maybe i'm weird, but i feel like the car definitely idled smoother after fresh oil..
            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Same here lol Funny thing is my bro kept telling me about that... Controlled experiment anyone?
              Updated 10/1

Comment

sup ladies! Fuck im am tired as shit. Went to go look at a 1bed room house today , 799 a month isnt bad at all. Shit part is on its on 204th street , alot of ppl say its a bad area. I care but for that price , i shouldnt pass it up.. Ohh yeah been addictied to LFS :D
                beem fest is allmost here, and i still never got low ;(

Comment

Good morning people.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                    What does an oil check panel light mean? I have plenty of oil that's a nice clear/gold color and the car runs fine other than it flexing the temp gauge a bit... Maybe lose oil level sensor?
                    Oil level sensor. Check connections first because that thing isn't cheap.
                    -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                    Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                    Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                    Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                    Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                      sup ladies! Fuck im am tired as shit. Went to go look at a 1bed room house today , 799 a month isnt bad at all. Shit part is on its on 204th street , alot of ppl say its a bad area. I care but for that price , i shouldnt pass it up.. Ohh yeah been addictied to LFS :D
                      beem fest is allmost here, and i still never got low ;(
                      LFS ftw! My crack doesn't work anymore though :(

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
                      Oil level sensor. Check connections first because that thing isn't cheap.
                      Fosho, thanks man!
                      Last edited by nickflic3; 05-12-2011, 01:06 PM.
                      Updated 10/1

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        I need a big favor guys, I'm broke due my recent modifications and car pimpin and I'm still in need of a MoMo hub. Can anyone please sell me one on the very cheap side (almost Nickflick3 cheap = free) or at the least loan me one for Saturday.

I've got one for rent
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Morning people

Comment

Morning ? Where have you been its 1:13pm.?

Comment

At this girl's place :rofl:

Comment

OOOOOOOOooohhhhhhh.;)

Comment

Working...
                                X