This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Don't be jelaous bitch, you will get enough COCK-OLA on the way to Jersey. :D
    dont get mad cuz Monkey rather have me n not you lol
    sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Man I love having adjustability on the e30.
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop?? ;-)
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      But of course
      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

so just found out my account # was entered wrong on my refund, so fuking gay! One extra number and it screws up eveything...

anyways sup

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
          so just found out my account # was entered wrong on my refund, so fuking gay! One extra number and it screws up eveything...

anyways sup
          damm dude that sucks ass...

Comment

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
            damm dude that sucks ass...
            yes it does lol. IRS.gov said it was DD on the 30th. No wonder why I havn't got it yet lol

Comment

Anyone have a female, power mirror plug lying around?

Pictured on left.
              Attached Files

Comment

yes it does lol. IRS.gov said it was DD on the 30th. No wonder why I havn't got it yet lol
                well hope you get your $$$$.....

Comment

Just finished changing out my throttle cable. Now it's time for work all day lol

Comment

Originally posted by DrewSkii View Post
                    Just finished changing out my throttle cable. Now it's time for work all day lol

with a brand new one? niiiice

mines getting kind of rough, gahh.. these cars always need things.. or at least.. i want to give it new parts :D

im having e30 withdrawals.. i havent been able to drive it in a MONTH... im literally slackin' on doing the 5spd swap, i just don't have
                    the time! it definitely will be done by the end of this month, however.
                    Last edited by JrCamacho; 02-01-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JrCamacho View Post
                      with a brand new one? niiiice

mines getting kind of rough, gahh.. these cars always need things.. or at least.. i want to give it new parts :D

im having e30 withdrawals.. i havent been able to drive it in a MONTH... im literally slackin' on doing the 5spd swap, i just don't have
                      the time! it definitely will be done by the end of this month, however.
                      Yes, with a new one! You should do it! ;) Mine would get stuck.. So it was a big motivator to hurry and get it done lol

Comment

i have to walk my ass back to class....fuck.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Why? Also did you find them.;)
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

i haven't looked yet. but i just realized that my walk across campus is 1.2 miles each way. wtf.
                            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

sup, who's got some 19# injectors for me, also who's going to buy my turbo and manifold??? I can bet you wont find those to cheaper!
                              I have these Bosch Design III Mustang 19 lb Injectors? lmk if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                                i think he was just referring to how you never even try on your own lol.
                                I work every single day of the week so I can't risk taking my car apart and then not be able to put it back together, I just can't. You don't know if I attempt to do anything or not so don't fucking tell me I don't, I try and see of there's a diy for things and if I feel that I can't do the job, I won't do the fucking job. That's when I consult you guys. Just cause a certain job is easy for you doesn't mean its easy for me, I didn't grow up around working on cars, I barely got into them before I bought my e30 so I'm literally a noob to everything. If you don't wanna help me with shit, don't. I didn't ask for your opinion either. And to those who do help me regularly and every once in awhile, thanks.

Originally posted by yert315
                                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Working...
                                X