Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aye dudes. im selling a Miller MAF with chip for $230 shipped if anyone is interested.

Comment

Hay guys. I'm trying to reset my toshiba a15-127 to the factory settings so i can give it to my daughter. It won't connect to the internet anyway and there is nothing on there i need to save. Problem is i don't have the recovery disc and the power+0 trick is not working. Any suggestions?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        Hay guys. I'm trying to reset my toshiba a15-127 to the factory settings so i can give it to my daughter. It won't connect to the internet anyway and there is nothing on there i need to save. Problem is i don't have the recovery disc and the power+0 trick is not working. Any suggestions?
        You need to start downloading the correct drivers. Is it a xp OS?

Comment

nigel, come to the meet tonight and let me get it, i'll reset everything and get it working for you like factory.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

Tiddeez.

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              Not sure if it works for toshiba's but I know on some computers when rebooting from the start, you keep pressing F8 or F11 and a screen appears giving you options on reseting everything to factory specs. I know it's one of those F buttons.

Comment

Maybe its too old. Its service pack 1. There is something screwey. The sound does not work either. I download the driver and the sound works when it turns off to restart. Then when it turns back on it stops working again. Hence why i want to just reset it instead of chasing my tail with drivers and missing files.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

On XP there were two additional service packs. But that shouldn't be an issue once a driver is there the hardware should work. Unless its malware effecting it or deleting it.

Comment

does anyone know if all e30 lollipops are interchangeable????
                    i have 2 sets and they are not the same...one from a convertible and one from a 88.

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
                      does anyone know if all e30 lollipops are interchangeable????
                      i have 2 sets and they are not the same...one from a convertible and one from a 88.
                      They look a little different but it is all good.

Cheers,

Jim
                      sigpic

Comment

i think in terms of fcabs it goes further than that. i've got e36 fcabs and control arms on mine.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

i bought offset bushings and got some lollipops from the yards i got two sets because they seemed different...lol but ill have them pressed and see what happens cant wait to have them on my current ones are completely busted

Comment

My buddy needs ca$h really bad, he wants $3k for the 535is I had for sale at 4.5k a couple of months ago.

Price is firm, no lower guys. The car is a 9 out of 10 condition but auto. If interested hit me up.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

what ever happened to that thread where it showed the different shifters nad their lenghts and all that??
                              1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                              1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                              1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                              guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                              Originally posted by ak-
                              Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
                                what ever happened to that thread where it showed the different shifters nad their lenghts and all that??

Comment

Working...
                                X