Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Napa has a pac world account. Maybe pep boys does too.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Hey how much do the stock basket weaves go for usually?

Originally posted by Rocla
      And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

$200-250 - ish

Comment

Originally posted by aje28 View Post
          It's crazy how they even have that center cap line match up to the valve stem hole just like the original style 5s.
          seriously. it's crazy. i kind of want to stop by and see how much with tires out the door.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

can't beat 500 with tires. I wonder what size
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

22's anyone?
              Attached Files

1984 eta
              1964 1600 Roadster

Comment

he lowered his price from 16k. i messaged him and was able to get it to 13k, i could probably get it even lower. :/

only downside is it's a 2000.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

Wow that's in my backyard.

Also congrats mike! As I've learned, parts stores are pretty easy to work at. Hopefully you have a good experience like I have so far.

-NICK

Comment

nick, contact him and drive it around for me!

my feedback thread

Comment

He said they are 225/40 rear and 215/40 front.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                        Also congrats mike! As I've learned, parts stores are pretty easy to work at. Hopefully you have a good experience like I have so far.
                        Just be sure to mess with the customer that thinks they know everything even though they are wrong. Had that happen yesterday when I was getting oil. Overheard some dude arguing with one of the employees for a refund over a blown headgasket that he insisted was caused by the oil he bought the other day. It was some stupid young kid driving a Civic too.

Comment

Yes but at the same time Ive had idiots at Autozone give me parts that were so far off it wasnt even funny...like the time I brought in a belt for my stude that had a diameter of 34in or something...and she hands me one thats 12in and goes idk where you got that one, but thats the wrong size, my computer says its 12in...

And that was the last time I went to that autozone

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

vehicle battery on my sedan has been giving me problems lately. i probably need to replace it. i'm currently using Die-Hard, any other brand recommendation?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sagenev63 View Post
                              vehicle battery on my sedan has been giving me problems lately. i probably need to replace it. i'm currently using Die-Hard, any other brand recommendation?
                              Optima yellow top!
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anyone wanna buy an m20 ? $250 with everything except the oilpan , comes with harness.
                                Has new timing belt, water pump and thermostat. No overheating and ran perfect. Didn't burn oil.

Comment

Working...
                                X