Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad its essentially below the intake box, just have to remove the serpentine belt from the tensioner pulled. Is it an auto or manual? You should be able to do it without taking the fan clutch off if it is an automatic otherwise have to take the fan clutch off to get enough room to reach the T50(I think) bit.

Side note if it's a 2003 it has to be a 325i.

Nice job mike, did you do it at Brett's or your parent's place afterall?

Comment

I did it at my parents'. The garage dimensions were almost exactly perfect to R&R
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Was it that same tow truck guy? He was good Parrallel parking both vehicles :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
          got the new motor in the 540, just need to wire it up and see what happens. that thing was a biiiiiiitch to wedge in there.
          Nice! Post a video of it running! And u manual swap it as well?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I doubt he manual swapped it that fast. Probably just wanted to get it back on the road first.

Plus there are some quirks with a manual swap apparently electronics aside.

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
              Nice! Post a video of it running! And u manual swap it as well?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
              I doubt he manual swapped it that fast. Probably just wanted to get it back on the road first.

Plus there are some quirks with a manual swap apparently electronics aside.
              Yeah the manual swap isn't for the faint of heart. It's not like an e30 where you can plug it all in and knock it out in a day. I wish.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                Bit the bullet and sent in the order for a new dashboard this morning.

I know Jim E will be proud.
                Didn't they change the material and it's black like the e46 dashes? Now it won't match your center console. I'm still envious!

Comment

Dunno how many of you are into rc's, buuut

Got around to making a fresh m3. Inspiration was "what if jdm m3?"

Pop out windows, my attempt at startec tails, rs watanabe, gt mirrors. Paint is was supposed to be a purple pearl. Sprayed to much pearl now it's a color shift between green, silver, & purple

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                    Dunno how many of you are into rc's, buuut

Got around to making a fresh m3. Inspiration was "what if jdm m3?"

Pop out windows, my attempt at startec tails, rs watanabe, gt mirrors. Paint is was supposed to be a purple pearl. Sprayed to much pearl now it's a color shift between green, silver, & purple

proper well wicked dread, much respek due :D
                    PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Dope , I want
                      sigpic

Comment

what. a. fuckin. day.

was in and out of the DMV all day today trying to get my license back.

i go in, they say my sr22 isnt there, i call my insurance and they say they can fax it and it will take 1-2 hours. wait 2 hours, nothing. call them again, guy says they will fax it out expedited in 30 min. wait 45 min, still not there. we go to a geicko office and pick it up and take it back to the dmv and when i get there, they have the fax -___-

i pay my fines and i had to take a written test. felt like i was 15. 100%'d that bitch.

take a new photo.

go get my e30, STOKED. notice my tags expired, shit.

drive back to the DMV loving life but, being mellow not to cause attention.

get there and they say i have to get a smog before i can get tags...... son of a bitch. just got it smogged last year and it passed so im not too worried but man..... cant even drive my car right now.

do you guys know of any good smog shops in North County SD that are linked to the DMV?

Comment

Are there bad smog shops? If ur jot trying to paysmog just go to whatever's most convienent and doesnt look like a shit hole

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
                            proper well wicked dread, much respek due :D
                            Mad respek. Booyakasha. Just earn yaself anootha lash slit. Wessside

Last edited by E30_Pare; 04-09-2013, 09:19 PM.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

^Hmm, I honestly found nothing to laugh at....it's as bad as Adam Sandlers stuff.

Comment

It's all about the ali g interbews

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X