This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
    So, let me get this straight the idea is to hit all the cones?
    And hit as many corner marshals as posssible. They are evil as they call the number of cones you hit, so if you take them out, you will have no penalty. Some may consider this cheating. I call it a grey area.

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
    324$ for a zhp rack dafuq...win.
    Right!

Comment

Cant wait to try it tho i didnt hate the e30 one
      -Art

Comment

^You will once the new one is in. Don't forget you can change your caster to alter the steering feel on center as it will be dramatically different. I have 10º of caster which was nice with the M3 rack I had, but I now want less for a softer feel around center.

Comment

where are all the style 5s for 400ish bucks? :(

if anyone finds anything local let me know

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
            fix your exhaust.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

harry, those seeds were delish! i'm craving for more. i could seriously eat them non-stop all day.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Serious note who's down for mountain high run tomorrow? Should be perfect weather. I'm down to ride solo in the Camry but that's just not fun.
                '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
                  fix your exhaust.
                  Well how much do you I think it will cost for custom piping? I would want to have mine set up so I can remove pieces of the exhaust instead of the full exhaust while working under the car.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                    Serious note who's down for mountain high run tomorrow? Should be perfect weather. I'm down to ride solo in the Camry but that's just not fun.
                    Im in.

Originally posted by yert315
                    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                      Well how much do you I think it will cost for custom piping? I would want to have mine set up so I can remove pieces of the exhaust instead of the full exhaust while working under the car.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
                      Wtf are you talking about, go get an exhaust welded on ur car, u wont need to take it back off

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                        Wtf are you talking about, go get an exhaust welded on ur car, u wont need to take it back off
                        Like this. My friend has this setup on his z32

Comment

You don't need that right now Turge. Just spend the $20-30 to have hangers welded on. I don't know how you do it driving around with your exhaust dragging around everywhere.

Comment

Spencer,

It's against the law to modify your exhaust. ;)

With the new smog laws, from what I have heard, the smog station will be verifying that the cat is correct for the car. If they see that you can unbolt that portion of your exhaust you may get your self into an automatic fail situation. They may not like the idea of you being able to remove the cat and put in straight pipes easily.

Stop trying to be so fancy and get-r-done. I have an cat back section that I will sell you. If you are interested PM or call me.

On another note, a friend of mine that is no longer into E30's and E34's has asked me if I want to buy everything he has.e are going up tomorrow discuss the price. This guy has a bunch of plastic boxes packed full of treasures that I saw the last time I was there. We are going up tomorrow discuss the price. The plan is to keep some of the stuff but put the rest up for sale.

Cheers,

Jim
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                              You don't need that right now Turge. Just spend the $20-30 to have hangers welded on. I don't know how you do it driving around with your exhaust dragging around everywhere.
                              It doesn't really drag it just sparks when I go over a pothole or large speedbump. It's funny because I had a ricer civic tailgaiting me and my exhaust sparked and the dude backed off.

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                                Spencer,

It's against the law to modify your exhaust. ;)

With the new smog laws, from what I have heard, the smog station will be verifying that the cat is correct for the car. If they see that you can unbolt that portion of your exhaust you may get your self into an automatic fail situation. They may not like the idea of you being able to remove the cat and put in straight pipes easily.

Stop trying to be so fancy and get-r-done. I have an cat back section that I will sell you. If you are interested PM or call me.

On another note, a friend of mine that is no longer into E30's and E34's has asked me if I want to buy everything he has.e are going up tomorrow discuss the price. This guy has a bunch of plastic boxes packed full of treasures that I saw the last time I was there. We are going up tomorrow discuss the price. The plan is to keep some of the stuff but put the rest up for sale.

Cheers,

Jim
                                Weird, because my friend just had his Z32 smogged and the guy didn't care about that stuff. Anyways... what muffler is on your catback?

Comment

Working...
                                X