This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
    Why do people ask what the lowest I would take on something I'm selling, then offer even less than what I say? Why even ask?
    But the question is still ........ what is the lowest price? ;) lol
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Why do people ask what the lowest I would take on something I'm selling, then offer even less than what I say? Why even ask?
      They obviously are not very good at bartering.
      sigpic
      TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
      FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Funny that you said that., some tard on FB asked me the same question about an item I was selling. My sarcastic reply went like this "What is the highest you can afford?"
        Needless to say he never responded....

Lmao, fucking low ballers.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

People hardly haggle these days. If they dont get their price they walk away.
          Thats when u tell them your low price. Which is inbetween your real & high price. Then ease them to your real asking price.

On Craigslist I always post med/high prices. Keeps the low ballers away. If you post low prices your just fishing for low ballers.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Sup
            1986 325e (EUR)
            Grey Market
            Zinno
            327i Build
            Zender kit
            ESM 008TA

Restoration progress TBA

Originally posted by ethrtyiS
            sweet! day after my first final. really getting waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up then!!

Comment

They obviously are not very good at bartering.
              sigpic
              TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
              FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by iron-e View Post
                funny that you said that., some tard on fb asked me the same question about an item i was selling. My sarcastic reply went like this "what is the highest you can afford?"
                needless to say he never responded....

Lmao, fucking ballers.
                lol
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Whenever I see an e30 on the road the first thing that comes to my mind lately is "I wonder if they're nice?".
                  I know it's wrong, but it wasn't like this for me a couple years ago.
                  Things kind of changed slightly I suppose.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I remember spotting one on the way home, early model bronzit with a zender looking kit pretty clean imo, turned around and caught up, finally got to a light and complimented "nice E30 bro" driver goes "what?" "i said Nice E30!" him and his buddy took long enough to realized what i was talking about and then said "oh uhhh....thanks"

i drove off SMH

1986 325e (EUR)
                    Grey Market
                    Zinno
                    327i Build
                    Zender kit
                    ESM 008TA

Restoration progress TBA

Originally posted by ethrtyiS
                    sweet! day after my first final. really getting waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up then!!

Comment

To anyone interested. Just got back from 1 Day Paint. Owner sold the company to Maaco so all shops are switching to Maaco's by the 22nd of this month. Hoping my connections dont get cut from this. Olive needs paint.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

smf i know wiring is not super hard, but i just get so caught up in it. just got back from my honnymoon and i cant get the car to turn over.

just swapped my "e" harness for an "i" one. i figure that i missed some part where i need to splice something. im using an 87 harness on a 84 bodied 325.

turn the key and the accecory lights come on, but nothing else. as far as im concerned the starter is hooked up okay. (using an "E" starter) but i followed how my sister's "I" was wired up, but i had to splice on a spade style connector to allow it to hook up right.

its possible that i have something mixed up under the dash-but everything looks right. bleh. im not in the mood for this

usually i would hear the fuel pump kick on, but now nothing happens
                        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                        Got Drop?? ;-)
                        Originally posted by JinormusJ
                        But of course
                        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

jump your starter relay and see what happens

Comment

i can jump pin 11 and 14 and it will crank over
                            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            But of course

Comment

as far as i can tell i have a thick black wire with a white stripe/ pared with a smaller black with yellow rings wire that go to the ignition. the smaller wire goes to two seperate relays and the thick wire goes to the starter.(power)(i think?)

if i connect and disconnect the starter wire, the relays that the smaller wire is pared with,- click, clack

engine side/ if i test the thicker wire with the key on i get 11+ volts, but on the other side im getting like 8. so im thinking possible grounding issue on the body side? i follow the wires but no breaks that i can find. swapped the two relays with another car and still nothing.

side note, tried jumping wires(11 and 14 again to test) for it to crank over and now that does not work. im pretty flustered
                              Got Drop?? ;-)
                              But of course

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Got a question for you gentlemen; when you first see an e30, regardless of it being an M or not. What is the first word that pops in your head to describe it?
                                i wonder if they are old
                                88 325is Five Speed
                                Lachssilber

Comment

Working...
                                X