Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have decent sport seats forsale right meow???

Originally posted by Rocla
    And yes, you must remove complete assembly from the car, unless you are a gynegologist

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman View Post
      Thnx for the tip br0. Of course I would be on adapters when I actually need a wheel lug.
      I never leave the house without 1 of everything. Can't count how many times the tool kit and random junk in my car has saved me a tow. Spare tire also. Never going to take my spare out ever again.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman View Post
        Aaayeeeeee. Stuck on the 405 cause my driver side caliper came undone nbd.
        This has happened to me twice now. Once I didn't kmow until I was coming off the freeway at 50 mph and came to a light with my front right wheel locked up for 20 feet. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          I never leave the house without 1 of everything. Can't count how many times the tool kit and random junk in my car has saved me a tow. Spare tire also. Never going to take my spare out ever again.
          Wisdom right here ^

Comment

This is interesting
            88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
              That's mcknight's car. I've seen him post stupid things on the Facebook page.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                That's mcknight's car. I've seen him post stupid things on the Facebook page.
                you have a link? ive never heard of him
                88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

Afternoon people.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Dang Underwood farm is far, but cool Pumpkin patch. (Some of you are parents and some of you should ask your parents to take you)

Comment

Just finished powerwashing the 190s bay, but under the car is a whole diff battle. Its plastered in like this nasty sludge. Like dirt and oil mixed together almost like a grease or oil paste. Anyone got a solution to get this off? I sprayed some heavy solvent on it and hit it with the powerwasher, but its not effective.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Awesomeo does wonders

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                          you have a link? ive never heard of him
                          he seems like kind of a doucher
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Story goes he was a teacher who is on disability for hurting his back. Must have spent his settlement money on his m3 unless he was at a university level.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                              Just finished powerwashing the 190s bay, but under the car is a whole diff battle. Its plastered in like this nasty sludge. Like dirt and oil mixed together almost like a grease or oil paste. Anyone got a solution to get this off? I sprayed some heavy solvent on it and hit it with the powerwasher, but its not effective.
                              Been there before... I use Purple Power, let it soak in, and then use a broom and brush with a heavy bristle to break loose the gunk. Then do it again and again and again...

Cheers,

Jim
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning people.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X