SoCal Redrill options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal Redrill options

So i need some wheels redrilled, and im shopping around. I know LAX does it, i think 200$ (5x120>4x100)

I also know some shops outsource this to machine shops so if anyone has connections with a machine shop that can do it, that would be awesome also.

Turn around time is a little bit of a factor too. :p

Finally going to run them 17 inch type A's?

Comment

newp, 16x8.5et13 ronal LS :p

Comment

mmm..

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

:D

amidoinitrite?

Comment

Yes. I like them except for the mad yurotyte tire stretchizzle. They didn't come with caps?
            cars beep boop

Comment

PO stretch, Ill bump them up to 205s next time around. But itll still be stretched. Hard to fit 16x8.5et13 otherwise :p

and no, just style 5 caps modified to fit

Comment

LAX is going to take forever with them. They outsource the fill and drill to some place in El Monte accorinding to Joey. They had my RZs for 3 fucking weeks just to strip the chrome! :hitler:

So far Chris Castro's 16" RS are being redrilled for his sister's vert. it's been 2 weeks already... :|
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

This place does all the wheel work in-house. Ask for Scott.

Skh Wheels
                  3010 E Coronado St, Anaheim, CA 92806
                  (714) 630-5034
                  sigpic
                  January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                    LAX is going to take forever with them. They outsource the fill and drill to some place in El Monte accorinding to Joey. They had my RZs for 3 fucking weeks just to strip the chrome! :hitler:

So far Chris Castro's 16" RS are being redrilled for his sister's vert. it's been 2 weeks already... :|
                    Bah, not what i wanted to hear.

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                    This place does all the wheel work in-house. Ask for Scott.

Skh Wheels
                    3010 E Coronado St, Anaheim, CA 92806
                    (714) 630-5034
                    Thanks ill give them a ring.

Im also thinking with the amount of machinist and fabricators i could maybe even get one of them at santapaula airport to do it since ive got connections there. None of them have probably ever done a redrill though :(

Comment

Anahiem would be a fucking mission for you Stevo!

BTW you better finish those in bronze like your current wheels. Your car pulls that theme off really well!
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I know, but i'm on a mission to have these done by the 19th.

Comment

a place my e46 buds go to is rbwheels you can find some sick rims there too he snagged a pair of vs-xx step lipped...only like 4 sets out there that he's found. they have a website too checkum out he got his rims all refilled and drilled for 200.00 they were pretty quick too

Comment

^ yeah im lookin at RB. Might have to have em do it

Comment

goodluck on the re-drill b4 the 19th lol

Comment

Working...
                              X