junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bretts85E30 View Post
    how much did the diff run u at the jy cuz im in desperate need of upgrading from my 2.79 to something a lil shorter just need to know how much so i can see if its in the budget lol
    I'll trade you for my open 4.10

Originally posted by yert315
    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

lol way too short for my auto im looking more in the neighborhood of like 3.15-3.46 open or lsd doesnt make no diff to me

Comment

lol way too short for my auto im looking more in the neighborhood of like 3.15-3.46 open or lsd doesnt make no diff to me
        I see what you did there :D

Comment

Nope!

Originally posted by yert315
          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

I'm thinking of hitting up the Ontario yard. Has anyone gone there recently.
            87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

clean complete f/r late model calypso bumpers and valance with all uncracked trim and fogs at big wilmy.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I am at San Bernardino PAP weekly. There is a perfect black vert top. like 3 verts and a couple sedans. oh and a clean ass 2002 motor and all. zero sport seats in the yard...

Comment

BTW if you are looking for a part I am willing to look for you. Let me know what you need and send me an email and text info. be prepared to answer imediately and i will pull the part if i am there.

Comment

if anyone sees e24 anywhere. let me know
                    -Paolo
                    1986 325e RIP.
                    1989 525i
                    1986 635CSI

Comment

What exactly do you need? my friend has an early model 633csi with some spare parts?

Comment

Originally posted by Skunkworks View Post
                        oh and a clean ass 2002 motor and all. zero sport seats in the yard...
                        Originally posted by Skunkworks View Post
                        BTW if you are looking for a part I am willing to look for you. Let me know what you need and send me an email and text info. be prepared to answer imediately and i will pull the part if i am there.
                        in desperate need of a 2002 m10 (longblock). any details on that one you spotted? we'll drive out from LA to yank it out.

310/894-3212
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
                          if anyone sees e24 anywhere. let me know

there were like 3 e34s at sun valley. One was decently intact when i was there.

Edit: just noticed u said e24. I haven't seen any yet but I'll keep an eye out
                          Last edited by e30Villain; 09-23-2012, 01:58 PM.
                          87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

i see e34s all in various decent states at stanton anaheim and ecology out in santa fe springs all the time.

Comment

If anyone is around or up for the drive to Santa Paula, there's a decent set of sport seats (black) and 6 bbs mesh, only found one center cap

I guess if anyone wants anything pm me

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                                What exactly do you need? my friend has an early model 633csi with some spare parts?
                                i was looking for fog lights. and turn signal stalk and obc. i think they are the same for a 86 635. cause thats what i have.
                                -Paolo
                                1986 325e RIP.
                                1989 525i
                                1986 635CSI

Comment

Working...
                                X