No announcement yet.

junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecology is having a 50% off sale monday I'v only been to the one in santa fe springs however the last time I was there the amount of E30's E28's and E34's was pretty large especially E34's

Comment

Originally posted by E30Jigzaw View Post
      Someone just stole my BMW emblem off my trunk and scratched it !!
      [ATTACH]71662[/ATTACH]
      I hate this. Yards harbor sketchy people. My buddy lost some rs caps.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by rede30 View Post
        I hate this. Yards harbor sketchy people. My buddy lost some rs caps.
        People have nothing better to do ! I had just gotten the badge too not even a week old :/
        Buy e30 cup holders
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...41#post4159541

Buy BMW Motosports handles
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302846

Buy BMW MOTORSPORT valve covers http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=330146

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
          define "intact" and what are you looking for exactly?
          looking for small miscellaneous shit. like the back cover for a black armrest, and an 18 button obc with harness and turn stalk.

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
          E36s are barely intact when they're on the road. :D
          haha for the most part, this is true.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

Any good come ups this weekend?
            sigpic
            TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

alot of e36 at the wilmington yard and one 318 e36 that one was intact today. they also put out some new casrs today but idk if any new e30s

Comment

looking to hit up some junk yards this weekend, any one interested? im in sfv, Sherman oaks to be exact.

Comment

Might be down for sunday the second. Thinking of hitting up the sun valley yards I take it?

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    Might be down for sunday the second. Thinking of hitting up the sun valley yards I take it?
                    yeah definitely.

Comment

anyone thinking of going to the junkyards?
                      dont. save yourself the time i went to the pick your part in stanton and nothing 1 e30 that smells like piss.
                      the ecology in santa fe springs and nothing no e30s worth picking 2 e30s not worth picking aswell
                      ecology in wilmington and nothing only 2 e30s not worth picking
                      pick ur part in wilmington go only if you have a e36 lots of them.

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day but I guess it's logical. When I was last at the yards about 9 months ago, I noticed the same thing. Tons of E36/E34's and E38/E39's are starting to show up in the main yards as well.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Maybe its time for a e36 or e34 lol

Comment

10+ e36s at the little PYP Wilmington alone. Maybe 5 e34's. 318ti and e39 528 at the big yard. Perfect time for 5 lug conversion, m50 swap. Only 2 early model e30's at each yard.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I am in need of a BBS/FUNDO/ALULINE E38 Weave. If anybody spots it at any yard, please PM me, i will teleport myself there within mins. 16x8 ET23. I prefer BBS but any will do.
                              Thank you..
                              Last edited by Blackout; 06-21-2013, 06:01 PM.
                              » PARTS FOR SALE
                              » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Anyone thinking of going to the Oakland or Richmond Pick N Pulls for e36 window switches or ebrake handles be warned. We took them all today! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                                How ever the Oakland Pick N Pull has a shit ton of 5 series cars with oil pans and dip sticks.
                                Richmond has a 318i with a decent dash, one very small crack.
                                sigpic
                                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
                                X