junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
    Nothing yet, I'm waiting to hear if someone has a find before I make the trek. 1 guy said he saw a nice top down in Chula Vista! that's great, but a little far to trek if they already sold the top....Why can't these places keep track of inventory?!?!
    yeah i get you on that. but thats why you have an insider on the yards over in sd. ;) from time to time ill get phone calls asking if i want the parts.
    Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
    dude travis you're up there non-stop now. text me next time you go..i haven't been in a couple months. and i pwomise i won't take any parts you want :P
    haha yeah dude, im trying to go at least once a week. ill prob hit it up tomorrow. ill give you a text and see if your down. haha alright mike

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Successes today, I got ripped off but it was ok. I went to look for a 1998 FORG EXPLODER turn signal stalk with the relay and the only one there, was the model I needed with extra goodies.
      $13.87 was the 50% price.
      I could have sworn I bought another one of those for like $6.00 and some change on a regular price day, I needed the part so im not gonna bother looking formy old reciept to throw it in their face. Anyways I also ended up getting lots of relays and fuses and window switches for the e30, to compensate for the entrance fee and skyrocketed prices on the half off day, I just pocketed that shit.... :giggle:
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        I just pocketed that shit.... :giggle:
        i do that everytime im there.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
          i do that everytime im there.
          if you dont you're unamerican

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
            if you dont you're unamerican
            i wonder if any one has gotten stopped and checked before. sometimes i pull my luck, all 6 pockets are bulging with all kinds of shit. pretty much anything i can fit in there. :giggle:

my feedback thread

Comment

i m mean f*ck you pay 2$ just to look? some times business is gangster!
              bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I once got busted @ sun valley with a Airflow meter in my false bottom tool bag but luckily the security guard was my Armenian homey and he just let it slide
                harry/harout

Comment

I got pretty balsy once in anaheim..i think I bag'd 2 centercaps, cluster trim, seat belt buckle, and a fog light...didn't even check my bag, but I was out of there SO fast. Travis, want to make a run tmo?
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                    I once got busted @ sun valley with a Airflow meter in my false bottom tool bag but luckily the security guard was my Armenian homey and he just let it slide

i know that dude hes hella cool...
                    bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      I got pretty balsy once in anaheim..i think I bag'd 2 centercaps, cluster trim, seat belt buckle, and a fog light...didn't even check my bag, but I was out of there SO fast. Travis, want to make a run tmo?
                      im down, im doing my breaks tonight so if i can finish them before tomorrow then yeah im in. i was there yesterday and there wasnt shit though.
                      Originally posted by gone002 View Post
                      i know that dude hes hella cool...
                      haha hes always there, but yeah he is chill.

my feedback thread

Comment

I need a few things today, if anyone is down to go call me or ask most people for my # I'm sure you know someone who has my number.

I'm highly solicited .......

Comment

fuck the junkyards in SD blow dogs for quarters man

Comment

Originally posted by Anguz View Post
                            fuck the junkyards in SD blow dogs for quarters man
                            It's getting to be the same up here man.

Comment

woo for having a car i dont have to go to the yard once a week for lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                                woo for having a car i dont have to go to the yard once a week for lol
                                Yayyy for being able to source most of my parts from the yards and not having to pay stupid e36 prices........lol

Comment

Working...
                                X