E30 @ LKQ Sun Valley. I want to go but my week is too busy.
junk yard in the morning....
Collapse
X
-
-
The sedan? I got some some bits that I needed from it but the guy before me picked the bumpers and valance and quickly flipped them to a friend that arrived after me. Another guy there took the glove box and other under panels. Car was relatively clean.sigpicComment
-
I knew where this was going when I saw this bump. Seemed like there were so many E30 that there would always be a few at the yards....nope. I hardly see them in the wild anymore either. I guess they really are in the "classic" realm now. Perhaps more are being saved instead of being parted."I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj
85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAUComment
-
I have an alert set with LKQ from Chula Vista to Bakersfield... as of right now, in that range, there's one car that was admitted a month ago in San Bernardino.
I can't remember the last time I saw a local post of someone parting one out.Comment
-
Theres definitely a e28 with a SuperETA that is in a yard right now... I was at the Tow Yard Auction that sold it for $200... took a lot of restraint to NOT bid. Its listed as a 535i, but it is NOT.Simon
Current Cars:
-1966 Blue Boat
-1969 Red VW
-1986 White BMW
-2006 Green Thing

Make R3V Great Again -2020Comment
-
i was working on e30 (and my e10) today. this makes me appericate them even more... i hate part outs !I knew where this was going when I saw this bump. Seemed like there were so many E30 that there would always be a few at the yards....nope. I hardly see them in the wild anymore either. I guess they really are in the "classic" realm now. Perhaps more are being saved instead of being parted.
bimmerboltsandparts.com
bring back the neeked broads!!!
sigpicComment
-
-
'88 vert, red, at the Ontario PYP. The photos are garbage but the car looks beat to shi. Can't tell what trans but I do see an M20.Comment


Comment