• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what car greg? your e36?
    harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
      what car greg, your e36?
      yeap, wait until the interior starts falling apart, he'll be crying to a different tune........lol
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

lol, you got that right. Door panels always go first, then the glovebox takes a crap.
        harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          yeap, wait until the interior starts falling apart, he'll be crying to a different tune........lol
          The later models 97 and up to 99 dont have the same interior problems as much as the 92 to 96 models do. I would take my e30 over an e36 anyday just because of that problem that and the ECU water problems on 92 to 95 models.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
            The later models 97 and up to 99 dont have the same interior problems as much as the 92 to 96 models do. I would take my e30 over an e36 anyday just because of that problem that and the ECU water problems on 92 to 95 models.
            Let's not forget the a/c control panel and the freakin suspension assyst button taking a crap........lol

Comment

Let's not forget the a/c control panel and the freakin suspension assyst button taking a crap........lol
              And the consistant tail light/housing failure's oh i almost forgot..........the wonderful sunroof slider panel and the complete sunroof unit failure.:eeek:
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

And the consistant tail light/housing failure's oh i almost forgot..........the wonderful sunroof slider panel and the complete sunroof unit failure.:eeek:
                looks like you could make that list go on and on.....

Comment

looks like you could make that list go on and on.....
                  Remember i manage a euro shop bro,i see this sh#t day in and day out.

Comment

and those stupid airlock windows that shut when you close the door
                    shit breaks all the time

Comment

98 ftmfw lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

and e36s dont have a suspension button? wtf?

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by Anguz View Post
                          and those stupid airlock windows that shut when you close the door
                          shit breaks all the time
                          And the brake light switch failures/p/s hose leaks/ consistant coolant leaks / oil leaks / wheel bearing failure /weak fog lights-cheap glass / check engine light is always on / coil failures / abs issues ............... etc etc etc.

Comment

my car has none of these problems :D

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                              and e36s dont have a suspension button? wtf?
                              WTF are you taking about suspension button?

Comment

WTF are you taking about suspension button?
                                ^ this

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                                X