Castros' Shop Clean-up/BBQ 3/5-3/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    WTF?, I'm about to cock smack your left cheek the next time Joey and I share the bed with you..........
    Your sausage is much too small to fill my gaping maw.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
      Your sausage is much too small to fill my gaping maw.
      I've told you many times before you dirty hoe! It's a Salvi Chorizo
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I've told you many times before you dirty hoe! It's a Salvi Chorizo
        Well whatever it is, it's tiny and it smells like moldy cheese

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
          Well whatever it is, it's tiny and it smells like moldy cheese
          Unlike your anus!......

Comment

Back on topic you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless!!! :hitler:
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I know I got my fair share of farbin. Cant say we ever shared a bed or anything though. I always kicked him out when I was done.

No respekt fur dem hoes!

Taylor
              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Bump

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Who's all rollin to this? I'm probabbly going to do my fair share a couple of days but I can't promise to be there for a very long time.

Let's start a list

IRON-E
                  E30Polak
                  M3maker
                  E30_Pare

Comment

i can't say 100% i'll make this but i'll try gotta see what needs to be done this coming week...

Comment

4 guys is pretty weak. I really hope more people plan on showing up. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                        4 guys is pretty weak. I really hope more people plan on showing up. :roll:
                        Unfortunately, the Castros are not on the forum and not enough people know of them, we can ask for help all day and it won't happen but you know I'm down. Even if noone else shows up!

Comment

Unfortunately, the Castros are not on the forum and not enough people know of them, we can ask for help all day and it won't happen but you know I'm down. Even if noone else shows up!
                          There are a lot more people then just us 4 that know/have met the Castros. It's whatever, as long as SOME people show, it's all good.

BTW we will be selling various parts during/after the clean-up. Those people that come will have first dibs, and MUCH cheaper pricing.

Comment

they should wait 2 more weeks to clean. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              they should wait 2 more weeks to clean. ;)
                              You can "clean" something else in 2 weeks. :p

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                                You can "clean" something else in 2 weeks. :p
                                Your ANAL CAVITIES?

Comment

Working...
                                X