No announcement yet.

Castros' Shop Clean-up/BBQ 3/5-3/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shit, i don't know and havent met the castros, but would be willing to clean up
    the entire shop, errrrhhh, okay maybe half the shop, mind you i dont know what
    the conditions of that shop are, for some help swapping my dash/deleting srs/
    steering wheel upgrade.

that said, if time allows, ill see what i can do about showing up, its always cool to
    meat, i mean meet new people.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
      shit, i don't know and havent met the castros, but would be willing to clean up
      the entire shop, errrrhhh, okay maybe half the shop, mind you i dont know what
      the conditions of that shop are, for some help swapping my dash/deleting srs/
      steering wheel upgrade.

that said, if time allows, ill see what i can do about showing up, its always cool to
      meat
      , i mean meet new people.
      I see that you're starting to fall into our ways.....................
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        he's catchin on quick!!

anyway mr. dvck, Im sure someone can help you with the SRS crap, Ive dont it a few times. As long as you have everything you need for the swap then I would be willing to help.

Taylor

oh and I will be there so add my name to the list.
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          maybe, just maybe.

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
          he's catchin on quick!!...I would be willing to help.

Ma frens call me dvck, mr is just too formal.
          but yea, im just waiting on the steering wheel, Mt-1 <3
          and i think i'll need a spacer

anyway, ill see some of you there, i work weekend nights, so il make it most
          likely on saturday morning.
          sigpic

Comment

Well I wont be there Saturday morning but I will be there Friday event into the night. And I have a spacer for you if you need it. Just let me know

Taylor
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

See you friday
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Dates updated. Friday will be too busy to start work, so Chris wants to make this a Saturday and Sunday only shindig.
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

will definitely be there saturday although i may leave early like 3ish but i will try and make sunday as well

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                    Dates updated. Friday will be too busy to start work, so Chris wants to make this a Saturday and Sunday only shindig.
                    well i was gonna say be there friday because i don't have school that day but, i'll be there saturday.
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Sorry about the date change guys. We are going to inventory all the parts that we will have for sale tomorrow night, and I will post those up by Friday. Friday Chris is super busy with work, so it wont be a very productive day, even through the evening.

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

i'm not seriously bitching. looking forward to meeting you on saturday.

p.s. have beer.

:P
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by dk View Post
                          i'm not seriously bitching. looking forward to meeting you on saturday.

p.s. have beer.

:P
                          Likewise! I will make sure that we have "refreshments" at the clean up! Everybody will be limited depending on their expected time of stay though. We don't want any DUIs.

Comment

:rofl: don't need beer but cold water or some jamica/pina is appreciated :rofl:

Comment

cold water and asada is all Im looking for. As long as both of those are present, I will be one happy camper

Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                                cold water and asada is all Im looking for. As long as both of those are present, I will be one happy camper
                                Taylor you're looking forward to all the Salvi Sausage and the buckets of Jizz you'll be consuming that day, so stop lying about the asada and water 'cause either way you are going to end up a happy camper!..........
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X