• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLloyd View Post
    My IFG's, $850 this week only, 17x9 5x120

and mounted:

DSC_0012 by rml.lloyd, on Flickr
    offsets??
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Stock is weaves. set of 5, no caps, w/tires.

obo
      Last edited by d_elson0; 01-22-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

interested in a trade for TSW split 5 spoke 17x7.5 with tires? one tire needs to be replaced otherwise good to go for the weaves

Comment

Originally posted by RLloyd View Post
          My IFG's, $850 this week only, 17x9 5x120
          damn, richard, why must you post these up. gunna make me go broke! ha, they look so good on the car too.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
            interested in a trade for TSW split 5 spoke 17x7.5 with tires? one tire needs to be replaced otherwise good to go for the weaves
            unfortunately I don't have much of a need for trades. looking for 3.73lsd though :)

sorry

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
              Pics of the TSW's? I have weaves with 75% tread on Falken Ziex 912's.

Comment

someone buy m borbet type c's~
                -Paolo
                1986 325e RIP.
                1989 525i
                1986 635CSI

Comment

Originally posted by DrewSkii View Post
                  Pics of the TSW's? I have weaves with 75% tread on Falken Ziex 912's.
                  pm me your cell# i can send cell phone pics

Comment

I have a set of 4 17x8 E39 style 5's that have been taken apart and lips professionally mirror polished (no clear), bolts - chrome plated and nuts - zinc plated. Centers were orientated and assembled correctly with BBS torque specs. Stock silver centers with BMW roundels and caps. Tires are flipped Wynstar Exocet with about 80% tread left. 215/40/17 all the way around. These have the best polish job I've seen on these wheels and I'm not just saying that. They are mirror polished with little to no fine scratches. These will instantly transform your car. Tire size is perfect for E36 or E30. $1200 OBO
                    Located in the South Bay - Los Angeles area.

"I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Good shit Barry, lotta dough though
                      ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

just realized i have a set of bottle caps with tires that need to get out of my sight. $60 takes them.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

^Put those shits on craigslist. Sold a set $180 to some honda guy.

Comment

i want to finally get rid of my type a's for sure looking for 500$ willing to work with that somewhat

i also have other pics or i could show these in person
                            Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
                            HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

If anyone out there wants to trade a set of azevs or any other 5 spoke wheels for some BBS RZ 323's with adapters let me know. They are 5x120 16x7.5 et20 with 20mm 5x120-4x100 adapters to make them et0. Would sell as a package for 700
                              84 318I Delphin RIP
                              87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                                If anyone out there wants to trade a set of azevs or any other 5 spoke wheels for some BBS RZ 323's with adapters let me know. They are 5x120 16x7.5 et20 with 20mm 5x120-4x100 adapters to make them et0. Would sell as a package for 700
                                Pix please......
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X