Official CA Wheels & Tires For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orly?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
      Pretty soon we will all be on steelies!
      should i hold on to my bottlecaps just in case the movement goes from steelies to bottlecaps?

Comment

can you fake a tossed salad?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GOT8SPD View Post
          should i hold on to my bottlecaps just in case the movement goes from steelies to bottlecaps?
          I believe you should! After b-caps it will be "post your car on blocks!" especially as this is R3V!

Comment

Looking for a set of euroweaves!!

Comment

Those fake vette rims look kinda decent, what car are they off of technically? hondurah?

Comment

They look like replica ZENDERs actually.
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Edwina buy them for me cus you care :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                    but i see so many sets for sale. and i get a pm like every once in a while about what they need to make their e30 look like someone else's
                    Fixed

Also those fake salad shooter are pretty awesome. I'd rock them on an ls swap. May stagger them with some real corvette wheels in the back.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

FS: 17" OZ Mito II

Five authentic OZ Mito II wrapped w/ tires for sale. Rare wheels indeed!
                      These wheels are straight and true (no bends or cracks) with some minor blemishes. Tires have even wear with a lot tread left. Wheels are balanced and ready to be mounted. Specifications goes as follows...

BMW fitment PCD 5x120
                      F-17x8.5 et13 (2) Sumitomo HTRZ II 235/45/17
                      R- 17x9.5 et21 (2) Sumitomo HTRZ II 255/40/17
                      Spare- 17x10 et21 (1) Goodyear Eagle 255/45/17

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Please follow the link for detailed pictures of the wheels. Also , please read the descriptions of each picture for more info regarding the blemishes and condition of each wheel. I'll gladly take more pictures by request for any interested parties.

Three out of the five wheels come w/ original OZ center caps (2 "OZ racing"/ 1 "OZ Italy"), two have generic caps. Sadly, 1 of the original OZ center cap is held with silicon at the back due to a broken tab. This problem could be easily solved by buying new caps...

Besides the blemishes described in the link provided, the condition these are in is great considering the age of the wheels. Previous owner had them installed on an e24 m6. With this wheel and tire combo it will also fit an e28 w/ rear fenders rolled.

As of this moment, I am not willing to separate wheels from tires. But with a respectable offer, I might be willing to. These wheels will look proper on a stanced e36 or e46 by the way...

Wheels are located in West Covina, CA. I welcome any locals to come and look at them physically. Local pick up preferred. Shipping can be arranged at the buyers request and expense.

$2800 or best offer for all 5 wheels.
                      Feel free to ask me any questions regarding the wheels...
                      If interested, please EMAIL ME @ Johnaec86@gmail.com for a faster response.
                      Thanks for looking!
                      John Anthony
                      e90 m3
                      e28- Commuter Spec

Comment

o damn. those are my dream wheels. glws
                        -Paolo
                        1986 325e RIP.
                        1989 525i
                        1986 635CSI

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
                          o damn. those are my dream wheels. glws
                          Props to e30_fiend for starting this thread. It really maximizes exposure for SoCal wheels for sale.

Just buy the wheels off of me and your dreams could be reality...

edited for accuracy***
                          Last edited by J-aec; 03-26-2012, 06:49 PM.
                          John Anthony
                          e90 m3
                          e28- Commuter Spec

Comment

Originally posted by J-aec View Post
                            Props to you for starting this thread. It really maximizes exposure for SoCal wheels for sale.

Just buy the wheels off of me and your dreams could be reality...

i didnt start this thread amigo. e30_fiend did.
                            -Paolo
                            1986 325e RIP.
                            1989 525i
                            1986 635CSI

Comment

Damn, I need something around et 35-40.....and those are just gorgeous!

Comment

WTT for 16x8+

I have a set of 15x7 et12 4x100 Alpina Reps stamped with BHS and made by O.Z I believe. Currently, they're mounted on some beefy tire set up BFGoodrich P205/55/R15 and 2 tires needs to be replace. Wheels are true and straight...no bends or cracks. Typical curb rash here and there but can be easily refinished.

I'm looking for anything 16x8 or wider with no crazy offset(staggered is fine) show me what you got...considering anything that's worth considering:D

Last edited by entrepreneuR; 03-28-2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X