Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    Does anyone have a stud kit? need bullet nose 75mm all 20.

Selling E36 M3 contours. 17x8 +43 and 17x7.5 +41 straight and true. $100 or trade for stud kit

Leave a comment:

• Bronzit707
    replied
    Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post

Photo says it all! Old tires, but they have decent tread and are balanced well. (Newer Federal 595's up front and some kind of older Toyo's in the rear)
    PM'd

Leave a comment:

• e30crazie
    replied
    Been trying to get rid of these wheels. 17x8 Style 10 5x120. Tire are good and will last some time. All is in good condition other than no caps.

Leave a comment:

• Toodaloo
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    would you split wheels and adapters? very interested in adapters if yeah

If you could find me a buyer for the wheels and tires, then yes I'd be willing to split! Ideally I'd like to keep them together, and I have a guy interested in the full setup but is currently going through a move so he has to put it off.

Quite frankly, I would like the dolla dolla bills sooner than later to cover the bimmerfest trip.

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    would you split wheels and adapters? very interested in adapters if yeah

Leave a comment:

• Toodaloo
    replied

Photo says it all! Old tires, but they have decent tread and are balanced well. (Newer Federal 595's up front and some kind of older Toyo's in the rear)

Leave a comment:

• Jimmyac28
    replied
    Set of 4 bottlecap wheels with almost brand new tires. Rims have minor imperfections since they are over 30 years old but no bents or mayor curb rash. All 4 centercaps are included and in really nice condition. Tires are 196/60r14 used for about a month.

Asking $200 obo

Leave a comment:

• M3pare
    replied
    Anyone interested in a fully refinished set of 5x120 17" BBS RS? 8.5/9.5 ET17 specs. Upsized polished slant lips, gloss silver faces and waffles, polished 1/2 height hex caps, gold hardware, and red center caps. All work done by Paul@EWheelWorks. Has almost new Sumitomo 215/235 tires on them. Asking price is $3000 picked up in Alhambra 91801. I'll get some pictures up soon.

Leave a comment:

• CabbE30
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Send IRON-E a message

Price?
    Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
    price?
    $900. or $800 without spacers. They're exactly as they were when i bought them. Never mounted or ran. Never even removed the bags that we packed them in.

Leave a comment:

• itskingsteelo
    replied
    Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
    Selling @toodaloo's Klutch SL1's that he sold to me a while back. I never ran them because I crashed my e30. They've been sitting in my garage ever since...

Here is his thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=367610
    price?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post

If anyone has a quality shop that can redrill my wheels, send their info my way!

Send IRON-E a message

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
    Selling @toodaloo's Klutch SL1's that he sold to me a while back. I never ran them because I crashed my e30. They've been sitting in my garage ever since...

Price?

Leave a comment:

• CabbE30
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Toodaloo
    replied

If anyone has a quality shop that can redrill my wheels, send their info my way! Otherwise these are for sale.
    17x8.5 et13 5x120 OZ futuras. Centers powder coated a root beer brown with gold metallic flake. $1400 OBO

Leave a comment:

• M3pare
    replied
    I have (7) original BBS RS 211's for sale. 5x120 - 16x8 ET11 w/ the rare 2" slant lips. They'll need refinishing and some curb rash repair. One inner barrel has a small repairable crack & another inner barrel has a small repairable bend. $1600 picked up for the lot -- or I can split them up $1100 for a full set of 5, and $500 for the pair. Located in San Gabriel 91776. PM me if you'd like me to email you some pictures. No trades other than E30 M3 parts -- more specifically a Markus Evo3 rear wing w/ CF flap, VAC mono wiper kit, or Supersprint Race muffler. :)

Leave a comment:

• e30lyf
    replied
    I decided to pull this bad boy on my car. they were fully refinished last december by (Renewed Finishes) in PA. he fixed the all bent and road rash for being >25 years on the road. probably i run these wheels and tires about 4k miles. It has new bmw logos as well before I mount them. PM me if you interested or have a question. TIA

Wheels & Tires: 15x7 et24 / 205/55/15 Yokohama Sdrive

Price: $old pickup firm

Here's the pictures when I got from Renewed Finishes

Last edited by e30lyf; 04-25-2017, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X