Official CA Wheels & Tires For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies and gents...

16x8et24 16x9et32 staggered RS up for grabs. Needs assembly, but comes with some goodies ( and sexy sizing) But brand new BFI chrome bolts, a pair of half height hexes, a pair of the custom logos i made, and a spare (small crack) 6" barrel.

Take these bad boys home for 1k. Possibly may part with adapters (perfect offsets) for more

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      Got an OZ socket to lend me buddy? :)
      actually gave mine to a buddy... who promptly lost it :(
      PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
        actually gave mine to a buddy... who promptly lost it :(

:( new wheels i think you'll like tony.

Comment

sold
          Last edited by aje28; 09-20-2010, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Chris and I are selling our 16x9.5 Oz Vegas!

Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^Funny, ive got a set up for grabs soon. Im not going to run them, got some other wheels going on, and no time to fix them. They are in great shape, with caps, except one wheel has a cracked lip. It could probably be TIG'd up fixed by a machine shop, or you can replace the lip. Either way, im letting them go cheap because of the crack. They arent the same specs, so if you want wider ones, get chris's ;)

PO said they are 16x8, id like to confirm that size though, i think they may be 16x7.5

PM me with offers

ALSO taking offers on my type As, and RGs

Comment

Dude someone let me finance some wheeeeels from you, ill deposit that shit in your bank once a month haha
                http://MoHamouiPhoto.com/ ITS HERE GUYS!!

Comment

anyone interested in stock 15" bbs lips?
                  they're straight but the clear is going on them, would need paint / polish.

clear coat saying good bye...

only nic on all four lips...

Edit...

for sale thread here.
                  Last edited by dvck; 09-20-2010, 12:31 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                    I have a set of 16x8 5x120 OZ fits 5 star for sale. I have AK trying to sell them for me. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=173840
                    Someone buy these please $700.00 -----basicly $650.00 for the wheels and $50.00 for the sockets.;)
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      Ladies and gents...

16x8et24 16x9et32 staggered RS up for grabs. Needs assembly, but comes with some goodies ( and sexy sizing) But brand new BFI chrome bolts, a pair of half height hexes, a pair of the custom logos i made, and a spare (small crack) 6" barrel.

Take these bad boys home for 1k. Possibly may part with adapters (perfect offsets) for more

still have this setup for sale?
                      world renown Harry Potter expert
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                        still have this setup for sale?

Sorry dude, sold

Comment

It's cool man. I just gotta stop showing up late to the party.
                          world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

anybody want a clean set of weaves with new tires???

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                            Ig:ryno_pzk
                            I like the tuna here.
                            Originally posted by lambo
                            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

What up ASSchug?
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I only have three wheels. They came on the vert I recently bought. I know nothing about them except that they are multi-piece wheels and they are 4 x 100, but I think they fit another pattern too.

Two have decent Contis 225/45/17, and one has a worn out Michelin 245/40/17. As you can see they have curb rash, but they don't have any noticeable bends. I didn't drive on them so I can't confirm they're condition, other than visually. No caps. I don't know the width or offset, but they fit the vert pretty flush, without spacers. $200 obo

And how they could potentially look if you found a fourth wheel, centercaps, and refinished them (Cactusjacks1's pic and car).
                                sigpic
                                January 2012 COTM

Comment

Working...
                                X