Official CA Wheels & Tires For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look like my rep's
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      a picture of the wheel with out the cap will be the best way to find out what they are.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

In a couple of weeks, as soon as my new wheels are done being refinished, I'm going to be selling my 14" weaves with centercaps. They are a bit dirty from brake dust but otherwise absolutely perfect. Brand new Roundels in the center caps too. There are no dents, no curb rash, absolutely nothing wrong with them. They were refinished right after I bought my car and have practically new Bridgestone something or other tires on them. Plus, there's a fifth wheel for the spare, I just forgot to order a tire for it. :rofl:

They're the wheels on the car in my signature. I will NOT ship but I will travel to Oceanside or potentially elsewhere in SoCal depending on my work schedule.

Looking for $400.

I also have a set of four steelies with Michelin Harmony tires with plenty of tread. I have 7 wheel covers for them, three are brand new and the other four are in good condition. (I lost one of the new covers the first time I drove the car. :() All wheels are straight with no bends, etc.

Asking $150.
        Scott '91 318i/5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
          I have a set of 14' weaves bronze no caps $120.00 tires need to be replaced soon.
          I also have a set of ACS type 1 rep's 15x7 $280.00 4x100 i have 5 mm spacers to clear calipers and longer BMW OEM lug bolts to boot.
          I also have a set of 16x8 OZ fittipaldi's 5x120 3 piece wheels think the et is 35 $600.00 firm.
          I need to sell all these wheels A.S.A.P. !!!!!!
          ACS's rep's are gone !! Bump for the others.

Comment

ooopsy!!!!!!

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              ooopsy!!!!!!

Comment

i have some style 19s in 5x120 w/ polished lips and bolts FS down in SD.
                ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/2052173915.html

Posting this for Jessr. His account has yet to necome active. he said the price IS negotiable.

Taylor
                  Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                  Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

salad shooters is Long Beach
                    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by qukbmer View Post
                      acs's rep's are gone !! Bump for the others.
                      bump.

Comment

Got a cheap set of D90's in the East Bay for sale.

Pics here:

Asking $300

Comment

I like!
                          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Why the fuck did you post those taylor? Now I have to buy them.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                              I have a set of 14' weaves bronze no caps $120.00 tires need to be replaced soon.
                              I also have a set of ACS type 1 rep's 15x7 $280.00 4x100 i have 5 mm spacers to clear calipers and longer BMW OEM lug bolts to boot.
                              I also have a set of 16x8 OZ fittipaldi's 5x120 3 piece wheels think the et is 35 $600.00 firm.
                              I need to sell all these wheels A.S.A.P. !!!!!!
                              Bump ACS's are gone.........

Comment

No affiliation but someone could score big........

@IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X