DW #4 (teaser)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Well, Edwin, an e30 is the car I drive and _ means underscore.

    It's pretty self explanatory
    Nice, thank you for the lesson of the day.

    Leave a comment:


  • grippymonkey
    replied
    I will be ready!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Well, Edwin, an e30 is the car I drive and _ means underscore.

    It's pretty self explanatory

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Your guess is as good as mine.

    I just hope I'm cool enough to go.
    Define e30_?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Define fiend?
    Your guess is as good as mine.

    I just hope I'm cool enough to go.


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    I hope I have a decent car to bring by then. Otherwise its going to be another lame appearance in the e60.
    get that 316 rollin fool.
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    What is Dockweiler #4? Better yet, what's Dockweiler?
    Define fiend?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    What is Dockweiler #4? Better yet, what's Dockweiler?

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I hope I have a decent car to bring by then. Otherwise its going to be another lame appearance in the e60.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Kev
    suck a cock
    Ouch, that hurt BLACKXICAN monkey!

    Leave a comment:


  • JMPAuto
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert23
    Bringing your pet monkey ?
    He'll be there on his e30...

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    Originally posted by JMPAuto
    I'm not getting wet this time... gonna bring my umbrella...
    Bringing your pet monkey ?

    Leave a comment:


  • JMPAuto
    replied
    I'm not getting wet this time... gonna bring my umbrella...

    Leave a comment:


  • Kev
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    You mah boy BLUE!

    suck a cock

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Kev
    OOhhh yes...
    Rain or shine im there!
    You mah boy BLUE!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kev
    replied
    OOhhh yes...
    Rain or shine im there!

    Leave a comment:

Working...