DW #4 (teaser)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by ethrtyiS
    can i possibly do a flyer or something for this bitch. to replace the op.
    PM me something we can post in all the forums, this is,just,a,teaser dawg.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    can i possibly do a flyer or something for this bitch. to replace the op.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Get with it ladies, it's (Saturday Dec. 17th) DW #4 or bust!

    Leave a comment:


  • thebutcher37
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert23
    Originally posted by ak-
    Originally posted by Robert23
    Originally posted by ak-
    My balls are tingling.
    so stoked for this , my balls are tingling too abby ;)

    I finally have an e30 to take up there , and by then... 5speed!
    [:
    Abby , remember last DW , you sold me the yellow highbeams ;) well now i can show you them on my car
    Damn youngins and there casual sex lingo?

    Anyway yey! for the Doc

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    You're just mad 'cause it won't be 5 mins away, from where you live.
    That's still my weekend pad sunshine, it's where my M3 sleeps, and I can crash there anytime I want. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    What a shitty meet! I'm definitely not making it to this one!

    You're just mad 'cause it won't be 5 mins away, from where you live.

    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied
    bump bitches

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    What a shitty meet! I'm definitely not making it to this one! :hitler:


































    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied
    dockweeaaazzeeeaaaay

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by greanthumb
    yo taylor... we can caravan. since ill be in vta by then
    fooooorrrr suuuurrrreeeee

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    que.


    School semester ends on the 16th for meeeeee.
    Should be a good stress relief for me to go and I might even bring a car @_@

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    I'm wet.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    a meet we have once or twice a year. its big and its by the beach
    It should honestly be once a year only. Summer Dockweiler sucks. December is perfect because guys that are from around here but go to school elsewhere, will be home for winter break so they can show up too.

    I ruv Dockweiler.


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied
    yo taylor... we can caravan. since ill be in vta by then

    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    You mah boy BLUE!

    Originally posted by Kev
    suck a cock


    Leave a comment:

Working...