DW #4 (teaser)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    I've been busy with school and work fool!

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by ethrtyiS
    will do, i'll post it up here.
    Still waiting for something from you, lagger. :yawn:

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    will do, i'll post it up here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    Originally posted by ethrtyiS
    will do taylor. i'll make it sexy.
    PM it to me too.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    will do taylor. i'll make it sexy.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    I have an app with McDonalds. They didn't call. :(
    keep trying man. Shave and cut your hair b4 you go and turn in apps. for reals tho..

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    I have an app with McDonalds. They didn't call. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    I got bigger issues than that right now. My license is suspended, my car isn't registered, and I need insurance.
    At this point you need miracles, maybe try McD's if you haven't already. They are always hiring dude.

    @ Taylor; for sure man, great idea I was thinking of doing the same. Hopefully it looks presentable enough that it will attract more people.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Put $20-30 aside NOW for gas. That way you arent bitching at us on the forum the week of dockweiler saying youre sad because you don't have any gas money. 3 months is a long time to save $30. That's $10 a month. Broken down even further, its $.33 a day til dockweiler. Seriously, just don't buy 4 packs of cigs. there's your money.


    Taylor
    I got bigger issues than that right now. My license is suspended, my car isn't registered, and I need insurance.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by ethrtyiS
    well lemme know. i'll make a teaser flyer.
    He already has a teaser flyer. He needs an actual event flyer now. When its ready, shoot me a copy through PM. I will make color copies at work and put them on every BMW I see.


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    I can't wait for this!
    Put $20-30 aside NOW for gas. That way you arent bitching at us on the forum the week of dockweiler saying youre sad because you don't have any gas money. 3 months is a long time to save $30. That's $10 a month. Broken down even further, its $.33 a day til dockweiler. Seriously, just don't buy 4 packs of cigs. there's your money.


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    PM me something we can post in all the forums, this is,just,a,teaser dawg.
    well lemme know. i'll make a teaser flyer.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    I can't wait for this!
    I'll see if I can find you some Salvi queso fresco.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    I can't wait for this!

    Leave a comment:

Working...