No announcement yet.

Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freshwagen and myself are going by ourselves. Caravans are fun but they take forever and they never go as planned. We'' see you guys there though.

Taylor
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid For Life View Post
      Anybody rolling with?
      Shady Jaywood cruzing with me? or?
      well i dont know if you wanna come with me and my friends 3 e36's and 2 e39's
      and my e30 :) might be more cars idk yet
      Originally posted by InuFaye
      silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
      Originally posted by blunttech
      so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
      Originally posted by george graves
      An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid For Life View Post
        Anybody rolling with?
        Shady Jaywood cruzing with me? or?
        Ha! Good one.

I may be driving....

Comment

i would love to drive up from LA, if it wasnt so early...

i know a few people that would drive up from here, if it were a late afternoon night meet.
          1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
          1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
          1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
          guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
          Originally posted by ak-
          Must of slid into Rob

Comment

I do think a late afternoon/night meet would be cool, especially for pics. We'll have to arrange it at some point.

Comment

whos going?
              so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
              An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Like I said before, night meets are the way to do it
                My car http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=243442

Comment

lets have one tomorrow or friday if anyone is down for that let me know 805-455-1542
                  :)

Comment

someone gimme a ride

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

I don't even know if I'm going!

Weak.

Comment

Shit was fun i got to kik it with the monkey madness group :)

Comment

Wish I was able to make it to B-fest, but the car show in SB was enough for me.

Painted my IS lip again, car looks much better. I gotta say, paintscratch.com paint is pretty darn close!

Comment

Anyone else autoXing this weekend with the Corvair club in Camarillo?

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                              Anyone else autoXing this weekend with the Corvair club in Camarillo?
                              I keep forgetting! Lemme know a couple weeks in advance so I can plan accordingly I really wanna go.
                              My car http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=243442

Comment

^^Shawn (correct?) Next PCASB event is July 28th Send your reg in soon if you want to do it.

Sunday was fun, it was a high speed (for autox anyway) setup that I had to dial in some push to give me a safety net on some of the fast corners. Broke my IS lip off AGAIN and ran over it!

Comment

Working...
                                X