Clear All

I will be going.

Vote: This sat @ 7pm In-N-Out
    Leadbetter beach @10am
    ?

Comment

10am for sure 7pm maybe!

Comment

Damn, can't make it this saturday. Maybe next month!

Comment

I was just about to ask what day, my car is running again and thought a nice trip out to barbara would be fitting...but it's this saturday and I won't be able to make it :(

Comment

Well shoot, no one called it. Methinks no one will show up. Manana morning going to a vintage guitar trade show....so heres to hoping 7pm @ In-N-Out?

Comment

BMW+Santa Barbara=fail :hitler:

Comment

Meh.

Just gotta be more organized. The first Saturday of next month is Cinco de Mayo. Anyone up for that? Maybe a BBQ instead at someones house or the beach if possible? Thoughts? Let's all get the ball rolling again.

Comment

I would cruise out if it was more than 3 guys like last time. Give me a reason to give the car a wash but then again with gas prices the way they are, its expensive just to go down the street.
                  '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                  '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Oh hey guys.

What's the plan?

Comment

Originally posted by nebulous123 View Post
                      I would cruise out if it was more than 3 guys like last time. Give me a reason to give the car a wash but then again with gas prices the way they are, its expensive just to go down the street.
                      After getting my car back I just cruised around the backroads for about an hour. Screw gas prices. It's just part of my hobby and I gladly accept it. :-D

I say lets make next time something special as I believe it would be Cinco de Mayo.

BTW Derek, side skirts got painted. Was test fitting them and it looks like I gotta get the lower rocker un-dented as well due to hitting a cone at over 100mph at Fontana. The skirt won't conform there till I do so. First world problems eh? Thanks again though!

Comment

The reason there were three guys was because it was at night.

You guys have to remember that SB is at its closest, 75 miles away from anyone that would cine from LA or the valley. No one is gonna drive 75+ miles to go to a meet at 7pm on a Sunday. Move that to the morning, and now we're talkin. I mean look at like the second or third monthly meet we had at the beach. Like 10 cars showed up from the LA area. That's a good bunch of dudes that made the trip. We could have turnouts like that more often. Like Justin said, we just have to be more organized. And part of being organized is making the meet efficient.

A meet at 7pm on a Sunday in Santa Barbara is not efficient.

With that said, I will always vote for a morning meet.
                        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

hey I am in, dudes!!! that's right organize yourselves....

Comment

Derek, you don't even have to wash Beth, the dirt just don't stick to her

Comment

Looks like I won't be in town for next months meet.....

Someone else start the plans, it's cinco de mayo so have some fun!

Comment

Just installed my side skirts and hitting up Montecito cars and coffee manana if anyone wants to join. It's from 8-10am, I usually show around 9 but this time trying to park.

Comment

Working...
                                X