Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottyB326 View Post
    Yo guys I don't wanna step on any toes of dudes in charge, but it doesn't seem to be working out. Let's get it on the calendar so people can plan ahead.

- First Sunday of the month (next would be July 7th)
    - 9 am (wake up lazy ass!)
    - Ledbetter beach because it's beautiful and plenty of parking. Only downside is paying for parking but that's just about everywhere. Plus they have BBQ pits and stuff for food time.

Last Sunday would work too because it's closer. Thoughts?

Either way two buddies and myself are meeting 9 am at ledbetter and will be there for a few hours. I'm gonna bbq some hot dogs and burgers too to increase incentive to show lol. If you don't want to get up early or I'm offending anyone, no one's forcing you to go. I just want this to happen so let's make it work!
    I like this idea, I like that I can plan ahead and drive up for some bbq action 8)

Comment

The problem is when a few people can't go and everyone tries to re-schedule.

Unfortunately there will obviously be meets that not everyone can go to. We could try bi-monthly meets or switch days alternating months but if we just have a same time, same place meet once a month and you can't make it, that sucks, just go to the next one.

I'll be moving to Camarillo soon but let's keep this SB meet alive!

Comment

Good shit Scott!
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

So July 7 at 9am? I don't have an E30 anymore, but I can make it there in my E39!

Comment

Bring anything, as long as it's not bronzit!

:jk:

It's all about hanging out having fun chatting. Bring JDM for all we care!

Comment

HA! My E30 was a bronzit... Its all good though! Maybe I'll try to rally up some people from M3Post too.

Comment

mine is not even presentable yet...

Comment

wtb

any chance somebody has some extra clips for my front lip? or know a place I can get some before the 7th? really don't wanna go anywhere with a naked valance !!

Comment

Originally posted by winters655 View Post
                    any chance somebody has some extra clips for my front lip? or know a place I can get some before the 7th? really don't wanna go anywhere with a naked valance !!
                    Blunttech or bavauto
                    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Also pelican parts has them. Shipping usually takes only a day for me.

Comment

I've got like 3 leftovers Jono, they're brand new but I know there's not enough :(

there's also some old ones that weren't broken. you're welcome at anything i've got if you decide not to buy stuff

Comment

So much help! I was gunna order the clips but wanted to see if anyone local had some extras laying around, I guess a feeler add may have been more appropriate haha

Comment

Just a reminder guys, July 7th is the first sunday of the month, it is 4th of july weekend, I understand guys will be outta town, but if you're not and wanna see some e30's (or just mine if nobody shows up ), be there at ledbetter 9 am.

Comment

Yo guys, tomorrow is Sunday the 7th, I hope to see a few guys at ledbetter parking lot at 9 am!

RSVP to this thread whether you're showing up or not. Even saying you can't is important to those showing up because some of us drive from outta town to get to SB so if we know ahead of time that nobody is showing it saves some time. Sorry to be a jerk but if everyone's quiet, people don't show fearing nobody else will either.

That being said, I'll be there.

Comment

I'll be there!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X