Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This saturday is Formula Drift in Long Beach
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
      This saturday is Formula Drift in Long Beach
      I don't have tickets to that event brochacho :( but we should still have a meet this week end :)
      Originally posted by InuFaye
      silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
      Originally posted by blunttech
      so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
      Originally posted by george graves
      An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

I will be in Long Beach lol
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

I'm in Seattle...

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
            I'm in Seattle...

Just, still in Seattle?! Can u bring me my engine from out there?? ;-)))

Comment

Hey, looking to meet some Santa Barbara e30 enthusiasts! For all those going to Bimmerfest, let's plan a drive!

Comment

Originally posted by MT3CH View Post
                Hey, looking to meet some Santa Barbara e30 enthusiasts! For all those going to Bimmerfest, let's plan a drive!
                If u wanna meet up hit me up I'm a SB local
                Originally posted by InuFaye
                silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                Originally posted by blunttech
                so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                Originally posted by george graves
                An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Originally posted by MT3CH View Post
                  I am down to canavan! just let me know when and where to meet up!
                  sigpic

86 E(In the car is in a million pieces stage of making it into a bar'd 340E)
                  89 I(bar'd swapped)

Comment

Jono (winters655), myself, my friend kevin, and a really cool dude that jono and i hung out with monday named simon are planning to drive together from Santa Barbara. Not sure exactly where we were meeting up, but Simon mentioned something about la cumbre parking lot by habit?

Anybody have any input on this? I'm sort of out of the loop so just a check-in

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyB326 View Post
                      Jono (winters655), myself, my friend kevin, and a really cool dude that jono and i hung out with monday named simon are planning to drive together from Santa Barbara. Not sure exactly where we were meeting up, but Simon mentioned something about la cumbre parking lot by habit?

Anybody have any input on this? I'm sort of out of the loop so just a check-in
                      cool man could you post on the SB caravan thread and put your name on this list.

sigpic

89 I(bar'd swapped)

Comment

....shows how outta the loop i am....i had no idea there was a place to put my name hahahaha

......okay my bad....

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyB326 View Post
                          ....shows how outta the loop i am....i had no idea there was a place to put my name hahahaha

......okay my bad....
                          No worries man! I was completely out of the the loop till 2 days ago haha

the link i posted above didn't want to work of me so here it is again
                          sigpic

89 I(bar'd swapped)

Comment

I'm in Santa Barbara today through Sunday, all the way from nyc. Any e30 meets going on?
                            I like cats.

Comment

Staying in town for business?

Comment

Go to Santa Barbara cars and coffee 8am in montecito off coast village rd by coffee bean on sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X