Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
    ^I won't be there. Father passed away yesterday. Taking a break from emotions right now...

le sigh.

Eat damn fine burgers for me!
    sorry to hear that man!! My condolences. Stay strong buddy
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Thanks Taylor!

I was so stoked to hang with E30 buds....

Next time will be good though, especially as the weather should be bitchin!

Comment

Sorry for your loss Justin, may your pops RIP.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Sorry to hear man ^^

Next meet: Sunday March 3rd. 7:30 pm. In n out.

Comment

So are we shooting for the 2nd or the 3rd next month?
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

Ugh, my brother just backed into my car this weekend. I now feel that my car is not worthy of being in public.

Can I show in a no-name-suv?

Comment

fuhhhhhhhhh

I dont really care what you show up in so long as you show up.

Comment

Hi gays, Taylor Lautner & I need to have a sit down for upcoming things (events), that will include the SB e30 community, so stay tuned. :)
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

March 3rd Sunday. E90post.com guys are coming as well

Sounds good iron-e :)

Comment

Wouldn't the E90 guys rather eat/meet at Pascucci? ;-)

Comment

Sweet, picking up a drivers front quarter panel tonight.

Anyone have a good hood, preferably Zinno? As long as it's in decent physical condition, I would be stoked. Getting repainted anyway.
                        Last edited by R3Z3N; 02-18-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Hello there.... New to forums not new to Bimmers. I just picked up couple of projects that I am working on. I think my 89' 325i Auto in Alpine White will be ready before my 91' 318is. I live in the Inland Empire and will absolutely drive to 2 hours to Santa Barbara for a meet. I am with the early meets as coffee and donuts are a tradition in SoCal meets. But 7:30 meet will be good as well, I'm just thinking of the long drive home. I hope I can make the March meet but most likely it will be the next. Thanks for doing this as it brings the community together.
                          I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
                          1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                            Sweet, picking up a drivers front quarter panel tonight.

Anyone have a good hood, preferably Zinno? As long as it's in decent physical condition, I would be stoked. Getting repainted anyway.
                            think theres a great condition zinno car at my local junk yard. Would you want me to grab the hood? Any oyother panels? The only thing that's wrong is the passenger front fender.

Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
                            Hello there.... New to forums not new to Bimmers. I just picked up couple of projects that I am working on. I think my 89' 325i Auto in Alpine White will be ready before my 91' 318is. I live in the Inland Empire and will absolutely drive to 2 hours to Santa Barbara for a meet. I am with the early meets as coffee and donuts are a tradition in SoCal meets. But 7:30 meet will be good as well, I'm just thinking of the long drive home. I hope I can make the March meet but most likely it will be the next. Thanks for doing this as it brings the community together.
                            That's great to hear that you're dedicated enough to come from that far away. I particularly like the morning meets best simply because you still have a whole day to do something afterwords. And especially with a guy in your situation where you have to drive all the way back home. That's a long drive anyway but at night...fuhhhh

Taylor

Comment

I think the day time meets at leadbetter were better and more successful just throwing that out there

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

^^^^^^
                                thisssss

Comment

Working...
                                X