• Show
Clear All

I have an extra set of strut housings with good bearings. $100
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Willing to meet up in the valley/ canyon country since I'm up in Palmdale.

Zender Coupe Skirts - 100$

paints beat up, but underneath its still in good shape. Except for on area where a fender screw tore out. Had no isses with fit and finish even torn, the bolts that hold up the entire skirt support the small area. For an extra 30 i'll knock all the paint back and spray it black/primer

Large Tool Box with a couple tools - 25$

Last edited by E30_Pare; 12-23-2013, 12:49 PM.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by e30 grenade View Post
        I have a full 5 lug swap (e36 m3 spindles, 96+ lower arms, calipers, 318ti rear arms, axles, calipers hubs) want to trade for wheels I've decided to stay 4lug. Also depending on wheels/tires I have e38 basket weaves (16" style5s) and a set of no name e36 coil overs I can throw in or sell. (15" or preferable 16" wheels I want)
        Bump for a good buddy of mine legit set up he has here. Throw him some offers for wheels or cash!!! You can PM me as I am on here more.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I have a 4.10lsd and a g260 for sale. Sorry no pics they are up at Castro's at the moment but the trans has 150k on it and the 4.10lsd was rebuilt by my previous owner 20k ago and made to 60% lock. I'd like to get $350 for the lsd and $175 for the trans.
          Last edited by mrcheezle19; 12-24-2013, 12:04 AM.

Originally posted by blunttech
          Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

H&R sport springs currently on my car until Friday 130$

Comment

grey leather front sport seats $60 picked up

drivers side bolster is beat. passenger side is good.
              hinge caps missing, handles missing. functions fine but needs new struts.
              sigpic

Comment

Posting for a buddy of mine who's not on this forum. But we're parting out a 89 325i sedan pm me for parts wanted and I'll let you know if they're still available. one thing still available is a getrag 260 with everything you'll need for a manual swap PM me those with autotragics!

and one little small thing I have a mirror switch, rebuilt it and works perfect I'll ask $5 haha.

Last edited by henryki; 12-25-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Also I have some pretty mexican wheels up for grabs $300 with good front tires and camber wear on the rear. They're 15x8 Axis Oldskool with gold paint. Bought my E30 with them on and hated every minute they were on the car. They're in 6/10 condition. They come with spacers for the fronts as they'll hit the calipers. PM me! Merry Christmas!

SOLD

Last edited by henryki; 01-02-2014, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Wtb: Clutch Fan w/ Fan
                    Still have my RX7 brake kit for sale

Comment

Have a m50nv longblock, was told low mileage when I bought it but I don't know the history. Never ended up using it. Asking 400obo

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                        grey leather front sport seats $60 picked up

drivers side bolster is beat. passenger side is good.
                        hinge caps missing, handles missing. functions fine but needs new struts.
                        anyone wanna take these from me for $20 for the pair? I'll snap a couple of pics tonight.
                        sigpic

Comment

anyone wanna take these from me for $20 for the pair? I'll snap a couple of pics tonight.
                          Shoot the pics and I'll give you a definite yes or no.

Comment

Pm pics, I'll buy'em.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                              Willing to meet up in the valley/ canyon country since I'm up in Palmdale.

Zender Coupe Skirts - 100$

paints beat up, but underneath its still in good shape. Except for on area where a fender screw tore out. Had no isses with fit and finish even torn, the bolts that hold up the entire skirt support the small area. For an extra 30 i'll knock all the paint back and spray it black/primer

Large Tool Box with a couple tools - 25$

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

WTB:Alpine trunk

Or will trade for my Alpine White 325es trunk with spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X