No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW e30 indoor soft car cover well used, 4ft large tear on passenger side by the mirror going down the seam. Stitch it up/pin it up and you have a good cover. FREE

Glove box only with a minor nick on the side corner close to the door. $10

US spec DOT ellipsoid highs and lows with adjusters $10 each. 1 high beam is sanded down, 1 has a small crack on the edge, low beams are pitted. 1 is good but has broken mount, etc. Let me know what you need.

Windshield washer tank FREE

iS rear spoiler with some accident damage on the end. 3 broken studs and is bent out of shape but no missing chunks. Was going to shave the rest of the studs, bend it back and mount with double sided tape but found one already done. FREE

black rear iS trunk lid with spoiler $100

US grills $20

BBS center cap tool $5

325i airbox $10

325i AFM $20

87 325eS/iS fog light (drivers side) $40

PM me with what you want and I'll bring it to the In N Out meet tonight.
    Last edited by reelizmpro; 02-08-2015, 04:17 PM.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Looking for black coupe door cards and early model exterior door trim in good-perfect condition

Comment

Originally posted by whitebulat22 View Post
        Anyone have coolant temperature sender wiring? My wire to the brown plug broke so I have no indicated temp and permanent open loop.

How soon do you need it? I am putting in an Autometer this week and wont need the wire.

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Sps View Post
          How soon do you need it? I am putting in an Autometer this week and wont need the wire.
          Time is not an urgent factor, just whenever ends up working. PMing

Comment

WTB

Drivers side seat rails
            sigpic

Comment

Trunk Lid with Spoiler

I have a trunk lid with spoiler, bronzit color $85
              Attached Files
              Last edited by bim_bim22; 02-14-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brbahner View Post
                Looking for black coupe door cards and early model exterior door trim in good-perfect condition
                I have a good set. Pm me if interested.
                TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                  Looking for a stock radio. Doesn't have to work; makes no difference if it does.

Do the radios differ between years/models?
                  I've got two of them. Pm me
                  TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

Still looking to get my hands on an alpine I hood. Theres gotta be one out there somewhere

Comment

I just found a alpine III hood for my car after searching for 2 years lol. Hows the build going?
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                        I just found a alpine III hood for my car after searching for 2 years lol. Hows the build going?
                        Going well. Engine is all plugged in. Just a matter of money now until I can rebuild shifter, do all the hoses, and acquire decent tires.

For sale in San Diego!

Straight core support used for reference in installing my new one. $50
                        Behr radiator with under 1k on it. For early model cooling system. $90

4 Yakima roof rack towers. As you can see the key broke off in one and I had another set so I never worried. $20 for all 4

Harbor freight engine stand $30
                        All items priced pick up in SD

Comment

Anybody need the following items:

1. Rear Bench (upper part), Black Leather with Armrest and Ski pass. No tears or rips. It has the cut out for headrest mounting (no headrest kit). For 4door/2door. $50

2. Rear Seats (upper and lower), Black Leather, top part spliting at seams, while bottom part in great condition. For Verts. $70

3. E36/Late E34 Mtech 2 Steering Wheel in great condition. $170

PM me if interested, I can send pics.

Comment

Originally posted by London View Post
                            Still looking to get my hands on an alpine I hood. Theres gotta be one out there somewhere
                            Call autobahn in El Cajon.

Comment

Window motor

Wtb drivers side late model window motor. Also Have an early model motor and regulator for sale that I purchased without realizing it wouldn't fit in my 91 318is.
                              '91 318is
                              sigpic

Comment

Things I have for trade/sale. Skirts and spoiler need to be removed, I do not have the tools. Hardware is stuck/rusted.

- Tan coupe door cards w/ handles (trade for black)
                                - Foam Zender Heckspoiler In excellent condition $280 OBO
                                - Zender Side skirts. Lachssilber, could use a refinish. $200 obo
                                - 4x Basketweaves with good tires, no caps $250

Looking to trade for

- Black Coupe Door Cards
                                - Lip for Euro valence
                                - Black rear seat with ski pass
                                - Wheels 15" or 16"
                                - Roof Rack

Make offers

Comment

Working...
                                X