Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    They do if you claimed it on your insurance if not part out now before they tow it away. That's what happened to my e46, wish I would have had the time to part it out before they towed it then.

    Comment


      I had to pick parts off my car in a tow yard once, not fun.

      Anyways here are some pics of the 88' vert
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3589220
      Last edited by Fyrizon; 02-11-2013, 06:59 PM.
      Fyrizon
      87' E30 327i Daily
      08' E82 N54+FBO JB4 TiAg SOLD
      08' Z33 VQ35 SOLD



      Comment


        Originally posted by JGee View Post
        Driver side Sport Seat Tan.
        Anybody want it? $40

        Trash day is tomorrow and this thing has got to GO. I will strip the parts that are worth $40 to me. Hate to do it but this bitch has been it the way for to long. The Left booster bracket is broken I will repair it If someone wants to take it apart and hold while I weld it. Everything else works.
        HIK Fab

        Comment


          Originally posted by cikisdeadly1 View Post
          insurance doesnt look at after market stuff

          This is how bad information gets around.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

          www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

          Comment


            Originally posted by Fyrizon View Post
            88' 325i Vert part-out w/ Black int.
            Has perfect dash
            IS Spoiler
            5-speed

            GONE
            Head, Exhaust Manifold,Intake Manifold
            Side mirrors
            Seat Frames(leather is still great)
            Soft Top (fabric in shreds, frame left)
            Fenders
            Head lights
            Tail lights

            Let me know what you need. Will throw up some pics tomorrow.

            How much for the dash?
            sigpic

            Comment


              3 peepee touches

              Comment


                Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                This is how bad information gets around.
                That's what the told me. And that is the only aftermarket shit on my car any ways
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Fyrizon View Post
                  I hard to pick parts off my car in a tow yard once, not fun.

                  Anyways here are some pics of the 88' vert
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3589220
                  That thing is beat to shit
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by cikisdeadly1 View Post
                    That's what the told me. And that is the only aftermarket shit on my car any ways
                    Cuz thats what they want you to think...and its true under certain circumstances, like if i duck tape a body kit to my car and dry walla screw on a spoiler... Its prolly gonna bring down value, but upgrading the suspension, or supercharging ur car... Is only going to improve the value

                    29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

                    72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

                    Comment


                      I need a late model coolant expansion tank for teh cheapz
                      -Jason
                      91 Lagunengrun 325i
                      84 Kawasaki GPZ550

                      Comment


                        BUY MY AMAZING FREAKIN SEATS
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...23#post3591823

                        IMG_0008 by Matthew w wiseman, on Flickr

                        IMG_0017 by Matthew w wiseman, on Flickr


                        i needs a drive shaft and a windshield
                        88 325is Five Speed
                        Lachssilber

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                          Cuz thats what they want you to think...and its true under certain circumstances, like if i duck tape a body kit to my car and dry walla screw on a spoiler... Its prolly gonna bring down value, but upgrading the suspension, or supercharging ur car... Is only going to improve the value
                          i see. well i am hoping to hear back from insurance today, so we will see whats going on.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                            BUY MY AMAZING FREAKIN SEATS
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...23#post3591823

                            IMG_0008 by Matthew w wiseman, on Flickr

                            IMG_0017 by Matthew w wiseman, on Flickr


                            i needs a drive shaft and a windshield
                            how bout a trade u. a drive shaft and windshield for your seats.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              SOOOOOO insurance is giving me no money. so im parting out my car. everything accept motor parts and springs. let me know what u need ill see if i can help
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                ok so here is a quick list of some parts.
                                -13 button obc works perfect. screen is crystal clear. +wire harness
                                -primium speaker housings with tweeters still in. color blk.
                                -one tan sport seat
                                -tan rear bench. good condition
                                -2 blk door cards. unique for sure. they have swade interior section
                                -gray carpet already cut. coup
                                -1 good elipsoid, sorry all the others got crushed.
                                -all the pig tails
                                -front emblum good condition
                                -hazord switch
                                -window lock switch
                                -defrost swtch
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X