Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dickfitzwell View Post
    Looking to trade my JOM coilovers for stock M42 suspension. JOMS have about 5k on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have some stock springs you can have if you like

-NICK

Comment

WTT: My 10mm hubcentric spacers & extended bolts for your 15mm hubcentric spacers & extended bolts :)
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Anybody have a bitchin front airdam off a 87 535is forsale?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Ive got a set of mk2 recaros, they're the manual style and would need some custom mounts to put in an e30. They're in perfect shape, I'd venture to say they were removed when the car was new.

$495 for the pair picked up

Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

Alright guys who wants a e30?

85 325e
            No engine or trans
            Bottlecaps

Beige clean interior 9/10
            Alpine white paint 9/10

Will come with m50 swap motor and trans. Rebuilt head. Red label Dme. Clutch. Flywheel. Harness. His willing to throw in longtube headers to sweeten the deal. Current tags till Sept. Will need to be towed. Oh and he took off the is spoiler

Posting for a friend! Lmk if it interests you

$2k flat. Wouldn't mind a finders fee ;)

Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

I have a pair of headlight covers that came off of an 84 e30.
              Originally posted by dvck
              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by viceversa View Post
                I haz one that worked when I took it out but did have some slight whine to it. I really had a hard time figuring out if it was the stock PS pump. It came out of a vert and is made in Germany but looks different than other 325 pumps (its larger). It fits though and lines up perfect for the belt so iuno lol I'll snap some pics later if you are interested.
                damn. gas for the truck to SD and back would be a whole other 150

i'd totally swoop up on it otherwise.
                sigpic
                @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
                  Alright guys who wants a e30?

85 325e
                  No engine or trans
                  Bottlecaps

Beige clean interior 9/10
                  Alpine white paint 9/10

Will come with m50 swap motor and trans. Rebuilt head. Red label Dme. Clutch. Flywheel. Harness. His willing to throw in longtube headers to sweeten the deal. Current tags till Sept. Will need to be towed. Oh and he took off the is spoiler

Posting for a friend! Lmk if it interests you

$2k flat. Wouldn't mind a finders fee ;)

i want it but no 2k:(

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                    i want it but no 2k:(
                    Good deal if you ask me. The guy lost his job didnt think he would ever sell it
                    Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Hey guys selling a black rear vinyl seat its in pretty good shape, flaws are in the pictures,
                      some cracking at the top of the seat back

100 picked up only in Irvine CA
                      cash or paypal

you can check my feedback here

-
                      Project
                      Parts for Sale
                      Feedback
                      YouTube Channel

Comment

E24 rear seats are in decent but not mint condition. Will take $40 or best offer picked up in Burbank.

The other is a factory AC Unit from a 1972 2002, things included are the compressor itself, the blower and panels front back and sides, and some hoses as well, no idea if it works or not, its pretty dirty but can be cleaned up with easy and installed to a factory m10 engine. Will take $250 or best offer

PM me for pics, thanks

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

WTB: driving down to LA this wk - really need a driveshaft for an auto 4hp22 - 4 bolt flange on both sides - trans/diff. I swapped a 4hp22 into my e30 vert w a failing auto trans and realized my old driveshaft is 3 bolt on the trans side - and new trans needs a 4 bolt driveshaft on both sides. would help me TONS if someone had one! txt 414-687-3410 if can help! thx
                          91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                          ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

OEM M Tec II lower front valence

Taken off my '92 M Tech II appearance package 'vert. I bought a new, OEM piece to replace this. The 2 inner mounting tabs are missing, but it took me comparing it to the new piece to figure this out. You could fab something or just sheet-metal screw it into the inner fender like the original owner did.

Also, the lower grill opening is bulged out more than the top portion (kinda hard to see in the pics). Not sure how or why this happened, but I think it could be massaged back into place with a heat gun??

$175 picked up on the westside of town (just south of UCLA/Westwood).

Comment

I have a skipass with headrest in pretty great condition in black leather -100
                              E38 style 5s center caps (4)- 75
                              Z3 antenna base -50
                              Pm me
                              sigpic

Comment

Im looking for Black floor mats in decent condition for a convertible and also a dash cover. black or gray i don't really mind what color for the dash cover. I'm located in pomona and willing to drive for these items. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X