No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol pass. I like the body I'm working with.
    We're in deep now boys
    1988 325i SETA - Daily driver
    1988 340iL - Track car
    My M60 V8 swap thread here
    [oo==OO==oo]

Comment

Have a 153 ecu and ES spoiler, asking $40 each. Also have a Briggs & Stratton Go-Kart 5 HP (enough to fear for your life). Asking 300 if anyone's interested in that sort of thing details will be given.

Comment

Looking for a spare e30 exhaust from after headers, M30/m20 AFM, good condition black rear bench and tan/black sports seats.

Comment

Also have 4x 14" Fittipaldi oz wheels to sell or trade and a new 3 outlet water pump for early models.

Comment

Originally posted by Rdannyr View Post
            Also have 4x 14" Fittipaldi oz wheels to sell or trade and a new 3 outlet water pump for early models.

Can you PM me pictures of the wheels please?
            Originally posted by IRON-E
            Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

Anyone have an extra M50 oil level sensor laying around?

Comment

What do you guys think of an E30 parts and some other stuff, yard sale??? I'm really thinking of doing this. I want to get rid of all the crap I have accumulated over time. not just e30 but some e36 stuff as well. random crap too. I'll post an ad on CL with more info on parts if enough people think it's a good idea.

Comment

do ittttt
                  We're in deep now boys
                  1988 325i SETA - Daily driver
                  1988 340iL - Track car
                  My M60 V8 swap thread here
                  [oo==OO==oo]

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                    Looking for a late model radiator, last piece to the i-swap puzzle!

Lmk what you got
                    Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by dasmanschaft012 View Post
                      do ittttt

ill sell stuff for dirt cheap too. itll be a steal not even a deal. im doing inventory right now. look out for a new thread on this.

anyone have an m50 oil level sensor?

Comment

Originally posted by Rdannyr View Post
                        Looking for a spare e30 exhaust from after headers, M30/m20 AFM, good condition black rear bench and tan/black sports seats.
                        I have afew m30 afm and rear bench seats top and bottom viynl and leather black,send me a pm
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I need a new front plastic bumper.. Some A-hole ripped mine off in a parking lot with his truck... Prefer black.
                          Originally posted by IRON-E
                          Skirtz are for zeh womenzzzz....

Comment

Hey guys...selling a pair of front calipers I have been running on my car for the last few years. I modified them by grinding a few mm's of material off the front face to allow for installation of low offset wheels. I was successfully running 15x8 et 0 work equips with no rubbing!

The brake calipers were also rebuilt with new seals about 4-5 years ago and work well. After modification, they were repainted with silver caliper paint and still look great. Included are reasonably new OEM brake lines and Mintex Red Box pads with some life.

Looking for 75 + shipping. I'd guesstimate shipping via USPS flat rate at around 12.95 to most place. Only shipping to the lower 48. Local sale preferred!

Pics (please forgive the brake dust, I didn't clean them up at all):

Comment

Last call. Else, I cut it up and scrap it. It's taking up space. $50

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                              Welp. I pulled the stuff out of the garage, the muffler insides are totally rusted and in pieces so I'll just scrap it. The midsection is still good though, $50 takes it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                              Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                                Last call. Else, I cut it up and scrap it. It's taking up space. $50
                                I think my buddy Jordan might want it. I just sent him a text
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X