Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Willing to sell the cam separately? I've wanted to build one with a 731 but I have a 325i not E...

Also I'm trying to unload the last of my old VW parts. Refer someone and I'll give you some $$ out of what sells. Trying to clear these out and buy more E30 parts. Will trade too if you have cool E30 or even Datsun Roadster parts

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...342700026.html

I don't feel like going through the hassle of pulling the cam out. I was hoping to sell it all together. Sorry. I'll let you know if my plans change and I end up tearing the head apart

Comment

Originally posted by King Geedorah View Post
      WTB Late model Euro plate filler! Located in San Diego prefer to be local.
      Think I have one, will have to check in the am. In San Diego (Mira Mesa area) but am down in National City during the week.
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by E30arsen View Post
        I don't feel like going through the hassle of pulling the cam out. I was hoping to sell it all together. Sorry. I'll let you know if my plans change and I end up tearing the head apart

No worries, its times like this that I wonder if I should've bought an eta instead... but I like my car. Someday I will build one with the 731 head
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
          Think I have one, will have to check in the am. In San Diego (Mira Mesa area) but am down in National City during the week.
          Im in Mira Mesa during the week (go to school their) and I live in Chula Vista message me if you have one!
          If it ain't Boeing I ain't going.

Comment

Crap, I live in Mira Mesa and work down on the base during the week. PM sent
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

ESM 007 16x8 with 205/50/16 Goodyear Tires with deep tread and no rash at all
              SOLD $400
              Last edited by 2mAn; 11-05-2017, 10:50 PM.
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Anyone bave an m30b35 stock exhaust manifold? Need one with the 2 bolt flange to the downpipes. Preferably today or tomorrow, can send our driver to meet anywhere within 20 minutes of Costa Mesa.
                Byron
                Leichtbau

Comment

Wtb/trade for good CV axles anybody have some?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gotane30 View Post
                    Wtb/trade for good CV axles anybody have some?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                    AutoZone has new ones with lifetime warranty for like 65 bucks

Comment

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Asking $500 obo, but need them gone ASAP. My garage space is overflowing and my SSR wheels are about to get delivered so I want these gone.
                      Damn I wish you were up north

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                        Damn I wish you were up north
                        Im there all the time. It can be arranged. My parents are driving down from San Jose next weekend
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Bump on the rebuilt 731 head with 280/274 cam. It also has new rockers and eccentrics. Looking for $750 but I'm open to offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Asking $500 obo, but need them gone ASAP. My garage space is overflowing and my SSR wheels are about to get delivered so I want these gone.

ESM 007 16x8 with 205/50/16 Goodyear Tires with deep tread and no rash at all
                            K1ean by 2mAn

I'll get more pics once I have the wheels off. One has some weird discoloration that makes it look like the chrome is dirty. Im using the pics that the previous seller had available, but these look exactly the same with ~1000 miles on them in the last month since Ive owned them.

Uh oh! What are you getting?

Comment

Originally posted by ak_47 View Post
                              Uh oh! What are you getting?
                              Got my old SSR wheels back :thankyou:
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Anyone have a good condition Mtech 2 Wheel for sale around San Diego?
                                1985 325e Sedan, 1986 325e Sedan, 2006 BMW X5, 2012 M3 Sedan, 2013 135is, 2017 M3 Sedan ZCP Competition

Comment

Working...
                                X