No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for E36 M-Tech II Steering Wheel (smaller diameter one) if anyone has one?
    » PARTS FOR SALE
    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Selling my Ireland Engineering Stage 3 springs and Bilstein HD dampers. The front springs/shocks are already installed in 51mm struts from a 325i. Wheel bearings and all, just need rotor and caliper and you're good to go. Rear springs and shocks are out and new e46 m3 rear shock mounts come with. I'd like to sell them locally and keep them all packaged together.

Set is $400 obo

Shoot me your best offer if you're local, I'd like these gone quick. I'm located in Pasadena

Other front strut I'm taking off the car tomorrow morning so it's not pictured.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
        Looking for E36 M-Tech II Steering Wheel (smaller diameter one) if anyone has one?
        Holy resurrection my friend. Haven't seen you around these parts in years.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Selling 12in Lukebox with polk audio dxi sub for $320. Located in San Diego, but willing to meet up in LA/OC area.

Comment

2 door 1991 325i
            WTB: Front windshield & driver window.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

FS: off from 90 sedan
              1) Sedan center console with window switches $50 obo
              2) Clean dash , one tiny hairline crack $450 obo
              Last edited by M_GODZILLA; 08-15-2018, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M_GODZILLA View Post
                FS: off from 90 sedan
                1) Sedan center console with window switches
                2) Clean dash , one tiny hairline crack
                Prices, per forum rules?
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  Prices, per forum rules?
                  edited, sorry.

Comment

looking for a late model valence in MINT condition, color doesn’t matter.

Comment

Anybody need a late model SI board? I currently have (2) of the lithium battery versions. I was going to send them in as a core return, but figured someone may want to use them to send in for refurbishment without having their car out of commission.

One I don't know the condition of as it was just a spare -$20

The other is confirmed working and can be used as it sits. I had the batteries replaced by e30dad a few years ago (turns out the SI board wasn't my issue) -$60

Comment

Front Subframe - $75
                        or, Reinforced Subframe - $175

I pulled a frame off a junkyard car, I welded reinforcements to it, and I swapped it in to my car. Now I have a spare subframe. Straight, nearly clean, no cracks or bends.

I'll sell the frame as it is, or for $175, I will weld on reinforcements (but I will not paint it). The included pictures are of the frame I am selling, plus a couple shots of the frame I installed, plus photos of the pieces I have welded to my new one.

If you want to buy the reinforced subframe, I ask for a $25 deposit, and I'll have it done for you within a week. Otherwise, buy the frame as it is.

I'm located in Carson, by the 110 freeway.

Edit: SOLD
                        Last edited by Chilezen; 09-10-2018, 12:00 AM.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

WTB premium speaker housings in black. I need the tweeter but I have the woofer.
                          I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
                          1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Have a stock E36 M3 (S52) catback exhaust for sale from my M3. Tips could use some polishing, but overall pretty clean for a 20 year old exhaust.
                            $100.

Comment

looking for a fresh set of late model fogs :)

Comment

Anyone have a m20 oil pan for sale ? Also looking for a original paint alpine 2 coupe pass side fender
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X