Need your timing belt done?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yert315
    replied
    I will have all of next week available. Let me know if you want to get anything done!

    Leave a comment:


  • StreetMafia21
    replied
    Damn that's a fuckn deal!! Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ///digitalme
    replied
    no hard feelings for trey ;) not a big deal to me or him, i understand hes a busy guy and i live fairly far. very knowledgeable guy like i said i would definitely let him work on my car. good guy just a little flaky lol :p

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 331is
    replied
    Originally posted by Kev
    I don't see why trey would fuck anyone over.
    If I didn't know jack shit, I would give Trey my car anyday.
    He's a good Gai!!!!
    +1.
    Even though I coulda done things myself, he stepped up and helped me when I needed his assistance. If he did anyone "wrong" he musta had good reasons.
    It takes someone very confident to admit fault. I will have him work on my car again!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kev
    replied
    I don't see why trey would fuck anyone over.
    If I didn't know jack shit, I would give Trey my car anyday.
    He's a good Gai!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    also, you're not a shop.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    I deserved that. I'm Sorry Aggie. I thought this week would have been more available. I hope you can understand that for me school has to come first - and of course midterms started this week. Not to mention I need to put aside an entire day to get down to your place. I'm not making excuses here, I dropped the ball on that one.

    Like I said over text, I can do a reasonable job on your car for free to make up for it.

    Hope everything works out for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///digitalme
    replied
    i recently got my steering rack replaced, and mess under the intake done by trey last thursday..im 50% satisfied. the problem was the water pipe replaced leaked really bad.
    i let him know it was leaking, he said he would take a look at it last sunday, went to LA to visit my gf and plus i was closer to him to check it out...lagged and said he "couldnt" make it. so then i noticed it was the actual pipe itself that was leaking, the water pipe didnt sit perfectly. so i ordered a bmw one from pelican, trey said he would come install it today (thursday), and so last night he txted me he couldnt make it...so i ended up doing it myself...

    the new part sits perfect and doesnt leak at all...
    would get more work done by him though, but wouldnt recommend him to people because hes not too reliable


    before


    comparison with new bmw part



    after i installed it

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Thanks guys.

    Quite a busy weekend/week. And again, I can no longer do work at my place. I guess that means I am a "mobile mechanic" for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 331is
    replied
    Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám!

    Leave a comment:


  • ///digitalme
    replied
    feliz cumpleaños

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Happy birthday trey. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • aje28
    replied
    Happy Birthday Trey-tech!!:up:

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    one more happy customer down! Keep them coming. Like I said before - give me a day or two notice so I can get the parts ordered up and ready to go.



    -TreyTech

    ^ BAM!

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    ^yikes

    This weekend is still open

    Leave a comment:

Working...