Need your timing belt done?
Collapse
X
-
Think im gonna drive to us and get mine done, belt and tensioner costs about 200 bucks up heere.. -
Thanks Jay!
Anyone that wants this done, give me at least a day or two notice. This way I can have the parts ready to go.Leave a comment:
-
Trey is the MAN! He just left my place, awesome job. He deserved it, give him work people.Leave a comment:
-
this sounds like an awesome deal, definitely going to be getting this done soon.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks fellers.
Saturday afternoon is free if someone wants to jump in. Tell me now so I can order the parts!Leave a comment:
-
sub'd doing my timing kit this weekend... if everything goes to plan hopefully i wont have to call youLeave a comment:
-
Good guy here, helped me swap m20s when he was here in PA. Really knowledgeable and does things right wouldn't hesitate to let him wrench on my car again.Leave a comment:
-
Trey's a good doode! Changed my timing belt this past weekend. Finished it pretty fast and he really knows his stuff.Leave a comment:
-
^ sounds good, let me know when you want to knock it out.
Thanks for the kind words guys!Leave a comment:
-
I'll hit you up really soon cause i'm sure that i'm going to need help with my swap. I just need to get some more partsLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: