Need your timing belt done?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yert315
    replied
    And I shall do them!

    Bump. Give me some work people!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    You already know you're doing mine

    Leave a comment:


  • e30edward
    replied
    Once I get another e30 I'll probably hit you up to do my timing belt.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    har har

    who want's this done next week? I am available!

    Leave a comment:


  • ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD
    replied
    thats what she said...

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Keep them coming fellas!

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    I hear someone's belt starting to shred...

    Leave a comment:


  • mkcman17
    replied
    find me another supereta shortblock.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Depends on the car and what all is needed. Typically I do rack jobs (giggity) for $60 + parts.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackDynamite
    replied
    This ^

    And free bump...

    Leave a comment:


  • Anguz
    replied
    cool !!!!

    how much ?

    Leave a comment:


  • PReta
    replied
    Originally posted by aje28
    I'm sure he can, trey songz just swapped in a known good "e30" rack on my e30 awhile ago. Power steering is alive!
    power steering is for va jay jays. suckkkaa!

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Originally posted by Anguz
    hey Trey , can you do e36 rack swaps?

    thnks

    Yes I can do that.

    Leave a comment:


  • ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD
    replied
    And he helped me with an e36 rack swap. I've been driving on it for a few months now. No issues.

    Leave a comment:


  • aje28
    replied
    Originally posted by Anguz
    hey Trey , can you do e36 rack swaps?

    thnks
    I'm sure he can, trey songz just swapped in a known good "e30" rack on my e30 awhile ago. Power steering is alive!

    Leave a comment:

Working...