Need your timing belt done?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • semaj4712
    replied
    You have a house??? Whens the party?

    Leave a comment:


  • xxla81xx
    replied
    ^ +1

    Leave a comment:


  • JFarhanbod
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    Let's get it done! I've got a house with plenty of space for work now.

    One big goodie..
    Oh fuck yes! and you NEED to keep the big goodie. PLZ PLZ PLZ

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Originally posted by JFarhanbod
    You're gonna hate me, I have so much stuff that needs to be done.
    Let's get it done! I've got a house with plenty of space for work now.



    Originally posted by tonywonder
    I hope you return with some goodies!!

    One big goodie..

    Leave a comment:


  • tonywonder
    replied
    barely seeing these replies lol.

    Originally posted by mkcman17
    Haha tony I can probably lend a hand on a weekend if you need it
    I'll take you up on that when I get around to it.

    Originally posted by semaj4712
    Woot woot does this mean you bought a car!!
    Indeed.

    Originally posted by yert315
    I'll be back in town and in my own garage on September 1st. Schedule is wide open if anyone wants to start booking!
    I hope you return with some goodies!!

    Leave a comment:


  • JFarhanbod
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    I'll be back in town and in my own garage on September 1st. Schedule is wide open if anyone wants to start booking!

    You're gonna hate me, I have so much stuff that needs to be done.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    I'll be back in town and in my own garage on September 1st. Schedule is wide open if anyone wants to start booking!

    Leave a comment:


  • semaj4712
    replied
    Originally posted by tonywonder
    I might need this soon...can you fly back for a day?
    Woot woot does this mean you bought a car!!

    Leave a comment:


  • mkcman17
    replied
    Haha tony I can probably lend a hand on a weekend if you need it

    Leave a comment:


  • tonywonder
    replied
    I might need this soon...can you fly back for a day?

    Leave a comment:


  • xxla81xx
    replied
    He's in Europe right meow

    Leave a comment:


  • tAngo.
    replied
    Left a voice mail. when you get a chance give me a call back if you haven't left town already thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • bradthreee
    replied
    I've sourced all the parts I need for the timing belt job. Can you squeeze one in before you leave?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cha Ching
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    Bump. 3 weeks before I leave the country for a while
    Can I get my pump back before you go? I'm in town for a few the next week or so...

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Bump. 3 weeks before I leave the country for a while

    Leave a comment:

Working...