Need your timing belt done?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    I will need this done soon, subd

    Leave a comment:


  • JFarhanbod
    replied
    Trey saved the day again today. Yahoooooooooo

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Trey is the man, did the headgasket job and all timing belt junk on my brother's car and we got another running e30.

    Thanks Trey. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    update:

    I will be leaving for Europe July 16th through September 1st. I only have 6 weeks before I leave, which leaves me with little time and a lot of work to do. If you are needing work I can try and squeeze you in, but I cannot make any promises.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chrispsamia
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    Starting to get over my injuries now (motorcycle accident). Should be back at it soon. Likely will have time on the weekends. Sorry for anyone that needed work done the past few weeks. I'll get to you as soon as I can!
    Hey trey its chris, tried to contact you on your phone but havent got a reply, was hoping to get my 30 back on road again and timing belt done. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • dvck
    replied
    Trey is king of the green queens

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by JFarhanbod
    bump!!

    I now have an e30 that runs amazing thanks to trey. I couldn't be happier!
    Yay! Glad to hear you got it together.

    Leave a comment:


  • JFarhanbod
    replied
    bump!!

    I now have an e30 that runs amazing thanks to trey. I couldn't be happier!

    Leave a comment:


  • Chrispsamia
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    Starting to get over my injuries now (motorcycle accident). Should be back at it soon. Likely will have time on the weekends. Sorry for anyone that needed work done the past few weeks. I'll get to you as soon as I can!
    Emailed ya :)

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Starting to get over my injuries now (motorcycle accident). Should be back at it soon. Likely will have time on the weekends. Sorry for anyone that needed work done the past few weeks. I'll get to you as soon as I can!

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    bump

    Leave a comment:


  • mod_junkie
    replied
    how far are you willing to travel?

    Leave a comment:


  • xcx4x
    replied
    Bah, nvm. I just got it done. Po says it wasn't done in past 10 years. Felt like a ticking time bomb so I got it done with the mechanics. Thx anyways.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Yes I can. Gas money is appreciated!

    Leave a comment:


  • xcx4x
    replied
    Can you make it out to Long Beach, CA? I'll be moving to Long Beach, CA in the next few weeks and will need my timing belt and water pump done.

    Leave a comment:

Working...